What Are You Currently Doing?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Browsing Netflix but not sure to watch lol.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
just coming shopping and spend a lot =.=;
now drinking a Iced Capp ^^

checking a bit all my upload...seem to be ok :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
just gave meimei sum point and goin to sleep :D
Thank Mist ^^ Hope you will watch it today ;)

currently download and watch episode 13 and waiting episode 14 for be out from Gu Family Book. Will come in few minutes omg!!!:)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Currently read Naruto chapter 631. Wow Team Seven finally!!! Bring me tears, finally Sasuke and Naruto same team...:cry: Waiting to long for the meeting

Ash

Admin
Admin
Currently read Naruto chapter 631. Wow Team Seven finally!!! Bring me tears, finally Sasuke and Naruto same team...:cry: Waiting to long for the meeting
That is a lot of chapters. Most anime series are this long?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, well only for some shounen from Shounen Jump :)
I'm bought manga from Naruto start 2001 to now, One Piece and Bleach (They are the three who are considerate the most important and popular shounen)
Sure no one win for the lenght for Hajime no Ippo, if i remember the last time i read, it's already soon 900 chapters or more.
If you taking the lenght for the anime version, Naruto have 220 episodes for the first part (10 year old to 13 year old). Naruto Shippuden 313 épisodes right now (15 and half year old to 16 year old and a bit). Bleach anime was cut because Tite Kubo got a problem with shounen jump and TVtokyo probably. So the anime version was cut. One Piece anime version have 596 episode right now. Detective Conan is one a anime serie and manga also really long, I have now 698 episodes for this serie.

currently eating ^_^

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently prepare to go sleep z_z
thinking how can I explain to Chenna-chan how to watch my Gu Family Book....

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Getting ready to watch Gu Family Book Episode 6! Thanks Meimei for sharing this!

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Getting ready to watch Gu Family Book Episode 6! Thanks Meimei for sharing this!
Fast (y) Oh please write your impression about the serie in the tread. :)

Currently going download Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek and Nine: Nine Time Travels ^^

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Currently at work, and was thinking how I should've called out and watch Gu Family Book instead lol. I was able to watch up to the first half of episode 3 -- I'm probably the slowest watcher on this site. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I haven't watched TV in a while but Barney is still around? Haha.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
The things i cannot stand is
why it's existing why why whyyyyyyy o.o

Currently going eat :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Hm, they get on my nerve. Probably lol

Currently search what song I'm going to sing for fun (y)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently upload Gu Family Book and search another request list LOL :D