legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
.reading threads...try to catch up with everyone ...;):D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
watching hockey.
CONGRATS BOSTON BRUINS!!!!!!!!! GET THAT CUP BABYYY!!!!
LOL!!! i know we already lost, then congratz Boston Bruin :)
...currently is hot o.o 1 point for Boston and no point for Penguins.....who would win o_O

currently listen music... GO GO CHENNA lol!!:)
i was go go habs before, we lost already....

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently waiting for episode 21 Gu family Book out now....:p:) omg, omg...

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Currently Retiming all the subtitle for Gu Family Book HANREL version...for EPISODE 21 (yes Mist this episode is one word ...CLIMAX):)
Some subtitle was off, KOR and HANREL isn't a same for the subtitle. Got the KOR version SRT but not HANREL, I do it then.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently finish Gu Family ep 22 few minutes ago and still in the stress after the episode :confused:
Need to calm down

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Wow, My lovely Meiemi:eek:
If it is too much stress, Should I wait until it is finished airing to watch...... becuase I can not handle the stress:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
reading thread..... have not been here a couple day....wow too many activities..... :D need to catch up.... otherwise, will be barried with all threads:confused:

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Wow, My lovely Meiemi:eek:
If it is too much stress, Should I wait until it is finished airing to watch...... becuase I can not handle the stress:D

hm, nan, you should watch it dear but it's really a bit :rage: so you will be sure like me LOL anyway, ep 21 and 22 was too great. All emotions i got, too much....but you should watch it because it's was so beautiful too.

currently eating ^^

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently try to figure why my King 2 Hearts kdrama serie have a wrong timing subtitle...=.=;;

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Spend a lot in Yesstyle. Just command yesteday and now again another command today omg, I think I got soon my Elite club Gold member soon :)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
When you spend a 1 thousand $ in the site, you got 4 coupons 10 $ off for your next purchage and 10 % in all your next purchage for the next year and immediatly :)
Elite club Silver got 2 x 10$ coupon and 5 % in all your purchase after 500$, Bronze Elite got 3% off on your purchase.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently someone ask me to watch Just You TWdrama episode 01 :rolleyes: and I need to tell how I thinking :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Trying to find a way to talk to my oldest son so he can take swimming lesson;)

So gald that my youngest son enjoy his swimming lesson:)