What Did You Eat Today?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I didn't eat much. I am trying to loose at 10lbs, and so far I haven't lost anything yet. This is kind good good for Asian people because we got to celebrate holiday food from December all the way to April. In December we celebrate Christmas, in February we got to celebrate Chinese New Year, and in April we celebrate Khmer new year. It is bad for people like me who try to loose weight. It is a killing to see all those good and delicious foods in front of you and cannot eat.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I eat nom bognchok with slor khmer

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I didn't eat much. I am trying to loose at 10lbs, and so far I haven't lost anything yet. This is kind good good for Asian people because we got to celebrate holiday food from December all the way to April. In December we celebrate Christmas, in February we got to celebrate Chinese New Year, and in April we celebrate Khmer new year. It is bad for people like me who try to loose weight. It is a killing to see all those good and delicious foods in front of you and cannot eat.

I see what you mean. Whenever I have food, I just eat them. Never really stop to worry about my diet. The foods is tempting. I will try to walk and move around more to balances out the eating so I won't become fat.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Having left over smoked turkey for lunch and making turkey noodle soup with the left over turkey for dinner. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock, I'm seriously thinking of crashing your house.

We should all plan a trip to Rock's house next year for turkey.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I eat nom bognchok with slor khmer

I love eating that, especially when they cook it with the curry soup. But I like it with the green/yellowish soup too. Putting all the little veggies on top makes it the best. I will have to ask my mom to cook that again soon. :)

Untitled.png

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
my oldest son prefer nom Bonchok with the curry soup too:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I always have my nom bonchock/Som lor khmer with banana flower,bean spout,green papaya, cucumber pickling, long bean.... i prefer young chili over ripe chili though

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
When I was younger I preferred the curry one over the Khmer one. But for some reason, when I got older my stomach doesn't like the curry one.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
When I was younger I preferred the curry one over the Khmer one. But for some reason, when I got older my stomach doesn't like the curry one.
I always prefer mine with Som lor Khmer though.
But since my oldest son like curry, i just go along with him:sneaky:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock, I'm seriously thinking of crashing your house.

We should all plan a trip to Rock's house next year for turkey.

Hey everyone is welcomed! Lets hope my I can fit the turkey into the smoker.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I always have my nom bonchock/Som lor khmer with banana flower,bean spout,green papaya, cucumber pickling, long bean.... i prefer young chili over ripe chili though

I love to throw all the veggie on top and dig in. So delicious. :D