What Did You Eat Today?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Now I crave fried chicken. I like Church's honey biscuit, Popeye's Cajun gravy, and KFC's chicken. I remember KFC's chicken used to taste better than they are now. Back then the chicken were so golden and crispy and delicious. Now they are kind of red looking and not as tasty.

Today I tried Carl's Jr. six dollar burger on their new fresh bake buns. Must say that the new buns improve the overall taste of the burger.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Now I crave fried chicken. I like Church's honey biscuit, Popeye's Cajun gravy, and KFC's chicken. I remember KFC's chicken used to taste better than they are now. Back then the chicken were so golden and crispy and delicious. Now they are kind of red looking and not as tasty.

Today I tried Carl's Jr. six dollar burger on their new fresh bake buns. Must say that the new buns improve the overall taste of the burger.

Yeah, I stop eating KFC because the quality of their chicken did went down, not to mention that the price went up.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

I get KFC since its not that far from where I live. If I wasn't so lazy I could go get Popeye's. If I wasn't really lazy, I would be frying my own chicken :D. Nothing beats home fried chicken.

I haven't had Carl's Jr. in awhile, may have to go get some for lunch.

kalyann

Commoner
i don't think kentucky went down. i did a road trip to florida. i tried the kfc in different state. sum are better than others. i guess sometimes it depends on how long they leave the food for..just like every chain restaurants. u either gets one that r fresh or one been sitting too long.

i do like the coleslaw from kfc;)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Today I had a slice of pepperoni pizza and tater tots for lunch. It wasn't all that great v_v The schools' pizza is never as good as a restaurant's/fastfood pizza lol. Even the microwave pizza taste better :cry:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
By looking at all the pictures and read all the treats. It makes me very hungry to see those foods. But I still feel Khmer foods are the best than anything else

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
machu_kroung.jpg
canstock16803836.jpg

MACHU KROUNG SACH CHROUK / UNCHOY:D with Rice

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know about other part of the states, but I pick Church's chicken over KFC anytime. When KFC was the hype, I still likes Church's way better.These are what I already order at my local spot. Please keep in mind, I can't guarantee that your spot won't burn your chicken since all the employee are all different. :D

Spicy fried leg and thigh: not overcooked, juicy and tender..fell off the bones.

Honey biscuits: it's fresh, soft, buttery honey glazed and addicting.

1/2 gallon sweet tea: the best sweet tea at an American joint, refreshingly good, sometimes I can taste a hint of sugar cane flavor in it. ;)

Everything else: please buy at your own risk. :sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
By looking at all the pictures and read all the treats. It makes me very hungry to see those foods. But I still feel Khmer foods are the best than anything else

I love Cambodian food too. It's what I'm used to eating. No matter what I eat, I always go back to Cambodian food for my satisfaction. I'm dating a Chinese guy but he loves Cambodian food too. He would always drive me down to Long Beach to eat Cambodian food over there.

Phnom Penh noodle at Monorom Cambodian restaurant
IMG_1728.JPG

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I love Cambodian food too. It's what I'm used to eating. No matter what I eat, I always go back to Cambodian food for my satisfaction. I'm dating a Chinese guy but he loves Cambodian food too. He would always drive me down to Long Beach to eat Cambodian food over there.

View attachment 587
That's look good. I love noddles soup. Actually I love all kind of noddles and pasta. I can eat every day with no complains

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

View attachment 587
Eat it this morning

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hunnie I think I just need to move LA where there are more Asian so that I can enjoy those foods. Because where I am at, bearly nothing. But again I bet you I would gain at least 50 lbs in a months if I move down there. Hard decision :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I wish I had a khmer restaurant around here. then I wouldn't have to make it all the time and my wife can try out other things. She does enjoy poat ang.

cambodian-grilled-corn-1-640x426.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie I think I just need to move LA where there are more Asian so that I can enjoy those foods. Because where I am at, bearly nothing. But again I bet you I would gain at least 50 lbs in a months if I move down there. Hard decision :)

You won't gain much weight. I eat out on a daily and I remain skinny. :D

kalyann

Commoner
I wish I had a khmer restaurant around here. then I wouldn't have to make it all the time and my wife can try out other things. She does enjoy poat ang.

cambodian-grilled-corn-1-640x426.jpg
omgg i am drooling as i look at this pic lolz. may i ask is that with the coconut sauce? i love that marinade but don't know how to make it. they said its simple though

i usually drive to my mom town for khmer restaurants. they have alot. but for sum reason i enjoyed my mom homemade food over that. i guess its bcuz her food is made with alot of love lolz

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Just ordered some honey bbq + cajun bbq chicken wings (y)