What Do U Do For Fun?

kalyann

Commoner
hi all, hope u can share ur fun times here :sneaky:

i like to shoot pool, jet skiing, canoeing, nite walk in the city, nd karaoke with my fam nd friends.. oh forgot Rock band lolz

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I joke around for fun. Heh. Seriously though, for fun I hang out with my friends, we eat and drink. Food makes things fun.

I collect things. I would love to kayak one day. Sometimes I would try to learn something new.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Shopping with the girls !! X3

55.jpg

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Watching anime and reading manga. I also like to webcam with my friends :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
watching anime,listening songs, attend my boys sports:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi all, hope u can share ur fun times here :sneaky:

i like to shoot pool, jet skiing, canoeing, nite walk in the city, nd karaoke with my fam nd friends.. oh forgot Rock band lolz
hay, my lovely Kalyann<3+<3
you are an active girl
someday will try canoeing:unsure:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Watching anime and reading manga. I also like to webcam with my friends :)
every time I read manga , I always ask my son`s assistance though:D.... because I get lost so easily :(

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
every time I read manga , I always ask my son`s assistance though:D.... because I get lost so easily :(
It is really hard for me to read a regular American comic now because I've been reading manga for so long v_v

kalyann

Commoner
hay, my lovely Kalyann<3+<3
you are an active girl
someday will try canoeing:unsure:
canoeing is tough. i always almost tip the boat at most time lolz.
i used to climb mountain alot with my hushband n daughter but not getting kinda old n it doesnt help when u afraid of height

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
canoeing is tough. i always almost tip the boat at most time lolz.
i used to climb mountain alot with my hushband n daughter but not getting kinda old n it doesnt help when u afraid of height

Hey, Kalyann dear,

I am afraid of height too:sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey, Kalyann dear,

Same here. :nailbiting:
Me and sport don't mix. I won't even go jogging with my boyfriend. I told him I'm already skinny enough, the only exercising I do is walking in the mall all day. :D I do enjoy playing board games in the comfort of my own house. (y)

kalyann

Commoner
Hey, Kalyann dear,

ive never used to b afraid of height but since i had my daughter that fear grew within me. My daughter nd hubby is total opposite. they both r very daring nd fearless..not sure if thats a good thing or not lolz.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
ive never used to b afraid of height but since i had my daughter that fear grew within me. My daughter nd hubby is total opposite. they both r very daring nd fearless..not sure if thats a good thing or not lolz.
It is a good thing, Kalyann dear:)
i do not know how to swim, but i want my sons know though. that is why i convince them taking the swimming lesson:sneaky: