What Do You Know About French Food?

lovepink

Commoner
I don't think it would taste the same. I just like to get it from the professional bakery, and let myself enjoy the moment in heaven

Yeah I sometimes feel that way too. Even if I make it won't taste the same and I feel like I don't want to eat it - I become full from the baking. For me the stuff that I make is difficult to eat than eating someone else's cooking and baking.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I want to create this thread because i saw that in this section there are thread about every countries ´ food. So why not making of about French food.

two dishes that foreigners are reluctant frog legs and snails ... Mmmh miam miam

I confirme, frog led and snails are excellence !!!

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What are some French-Khmer foods do any of you find tasteful?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
my bad, i forgot the word "fusion" after the french-khmer.

what are some tasty french/khmer-fusion foods? i guess the french bread wrapped with khmer marinated meats and chrouk is considered a french/khmer-fusion kind of food. is it not? i'm not really sure, haha.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Next year, I will try to make a cooking tour in the France country side, it will be awesome, and I think I will take weight some too, but I don't care !!!

That sounds very exciting, eating good is part of living good. Gaining some weight is okay, just maintain some light exercising. Walking will do. :)

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
That sounds very exciting, eating good is part of living good. Gaining some weight is okay, just maintain some light exercising. Walking will do. :)

But you know cooking tour will be an overfoods (good foods and good cooking) during 2 weeks, I think I will surely take a lot of weight, fortunatly I am quite sportive so my weight is not so much for my hight !!!