What I Learned About You So Far

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Just came across some of you that struck me....

thahappycamper: seems like a smart level-headed guy, but Seattle gives him a downfall towards depression. He's lucky that Washington legalized marijuana. He'll be okay, we won't see him on the local news.

Hunnie: knows interesting people, has a perfect relationship, and tends to answer someone else's questions. Likes Japanese dolls...and opens them.

Hamster: Mr Philospher. Too damn smart.

theary: I'm not a deer! :p

ironfingers: your blogs are AIGHT haha

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Whatever you do, just don't look at your post count haha

I just have 3,556 more posts to take you down!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Whatever you do, just don't look at your post count haha

I just have 3,556 more posts to take you down!

Seriously, did I tell you that I took speech class, went to speech events just to get more extra credit and got an A in the class. My English teacher also required everyone to raise their hand and give our opinion at least five time or we won't get our participation points for the class.

Been trained to keep yapping my mouth. Became a habit. :)
It can get annoying, but I think it's good for the forum. Admin likes me yapping. :D

He has to, I mean, why would he have those posts requirement?
You get me?

Now you know what I mean, when I discovered the forum, Admin was having this incentives for the first five, etc. people who gets to over 500 posts, get rewarded.

I keep coming across places that needs me to yap. :cool:

Now, I can't stop. :bag:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Ain't nothing wrong with speaking up and giving some input for the benefit of whatever conversation you're holding. It keeps the wheel rolling over the silence. You probably got more courage than I did when I was schooling. Shit, I avoided the general speech class, so I went to group speech (or something like that) only to fulfill the GE communications category haha

Post requirements? Admin doesn't mind having people like you who posts. You're thinking in abstract terms. Seems like people in this forum actually use their brains compared to others. It must be a drama series thang, huh?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Ain't nothing wrong with speaking up and giving some input for the benefit of whatever conversation you're holding. It keeps the wheel rolling over the silence. You probably got more courage than I did when I was schooling. Shit, I avoided the general speech class, so I went to group speech (or something like that) only to fulfill the GE communications category haha

Post requirements? Admin doesn't mind having people like you who posts. You're thinking in abstract terms. Seems like people in this forum actually use their brains compared to others. It must be a drama series thang, huh?

Yup, its the drama. Been watching it since a child. Even taking family portrait, the grandparents would have the television on with Blood Stained Snake Sword or something in the background picture.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Huh? What? What movie?

I avoid drama movies cuz I don't wanna get angry. During our first years in the US, I remember my mom and sister stole our only TV and contaminated it with Thai and Chinese movies. They mostly watched the lubby dubby series. The only choices I had at 9pm on a Saturday night was 1) play solitaire; 2) eat rice with the salty sach krok; 3) clean the bathroom; or 4) watch drama with them. I couldn't go out and play becuz it was too dark. So once I had nothing else to do, I ended up watching the series with them. I was around 10 years old at the time, but boy, I was an angry lil kid after seeing how "chnas" (bitchy) those girls are. The bad girls were always doing some evil shit. Some of the dudes did the same thing also. I'm like damn, they be doing some unreal stuff to ruin other people's lives. And of course, the main characters were also dubbed over with a pleasant Khmer voice.

Don't tell me you didn't get angry at those evil ass characters. The movie directors did a pretty good job getting their point across by me angry. I guess this is what they mean when they say when movies "moves you."

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Huh? What? What movie?

I avoid drama movies cuz I don't wanna get angry. During our first years in the US, I remember my mom and sister stole our only TV and contaminated it with Thai and Chinese movies. They mostly watched the lubby dubby series. The only choices I had at 9pm on a Saturday night was 1) play solitaire; 2) eat rice with the salty sach krok; 3) clean the bathroom; or 4) watch drama with them. I couldn't go out and play becuz it was too dark. So once I had nothing else to do, I ended up watching the series with them. I was around 10 years old at the time, but boy, I was an angry lil kid after seeing how "chnas" (bitchy) those girls are. The bad girls were always doing some evil shit. Some of the dudes did the same thing also. I'm like damn, they be doing some unreal stuff to ruin other people's lives. And of course, the main characters were also dubbed over with a pleasant Khmer voice.

Don't tell me you didn't get angry at those evil ass characters. The movie directors did a pretty good job getting their point across by me angry. I guess this is what they mean when they say when movies "moves you."

Chinese drama was more realistic and right to the point. At least for TVB, it is. Mainland China and Taiwanese tends to drag their story a little more, but it can never beat Thai drama. If there is (bitchy) girls, it's in the Thai drama. The storyline are mostly not realistic, I mean, those things don't really happen. Who really stay there to get hit and still say thank you back. The main girl is always perfect or so what. There's a lot of crying or screaming. It's very depressing. Thai drama is too fake for me.

I'm a TVB fan. Now I wander off and watch Mainland and Taiwanese, but I still won't watch Thai. I would really rather go do yoga, no offense to no one. Just not a Thai drama person.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Just came across some of you that struck me....

thahappycamper: seems like a smart level-headed guy, but Seattle gives him a downfall towards depression. He's lucky that Washington legalized marijuana. He'll be okay, we won't see him on the local news.

Hunnie: knows interesting people, has a perfect relationship, and tends to answer someone else's questions. Likes Japanese dolls...and opens them.

Hamster: Mr Philospher. Too damn smart.

theary: I'm not a deer! :p

ironfingers: your blogs are AIGHT haha

Talking about deers, make me recall one thing:
I planned my roses at my backyard and deers ate all my roses.
I was extremely mad at that time, I told my parent to find something to prevent them from eating my flowers..But once I actually saw them walking around my backyard, I completely change my mind, because they are so cute and lovely.it was hard to say noooooooooooooooooo to them :D.I told my parents just let it be.. now they can eat all my flowers/veggies all they want...heheheheh... :sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I was extremely mad at that time, I told my parent to find something to prevent them from eating my flowers..But once I actually saw them walking around my backyard, I completely change my mind, because they are so cute and lovely.it was hard to say noooooooooooooooooo to them :D.I told my parents just let it be.. now they can eat all my flowers/veggies all they want...heheheheh... :sneaky:

I love flowers but I hate getting dirty or working with dirt. I probably pay for a gardener to plant my flowers for me later. I been wanting a bed of flowers in the front of my house.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Believe : you got me absolutely right, haha. Are you a psychologist?

Self-taught with Google search...HAHA. Just faking like I know yall. Or just social engineering? ha

Which part of the world you live in? My backyard is an alley. If I get lucky, I'd see a stray dog running back there.

Chinese drama was more realistic and right to the point. At least for TVB, it is. Mainland China and Taiwanese tends to drag their story a little more, but it can never beat Thai drama. If there is (bitchy) girls, it's in the Thai drama. The storyline are mostly not realistic, I mean, those things don't really happen. Who really stay there to get hit and still say thank you back. The main girl is always perfect or so what. There's a lot of crying or screaming. It's very depressing. Thai drama is too fake for me.

I'm a TVB fan. Now I wander off and watch Mainland and Taiwanese, but I still won't watch Thai. I would really rather go do yoga, no offense to no one. Just not a Thai drama person.

You'd rather do yoga than watch Thai drama? What the? haha. I had to look up TVB btw haha

This Khmer TV show wasn't bad when I watched it last year. I guess that's the only drama I'd watch. I wish it didn't have the subtitles, my eyes always look down at the bottom of the TV screen there when I don't want to.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What I also learned about theary--has not one, not two, not three, but infinite favorite songs.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I love flowers but I hate getting dirty or working with dirt. I probably pay for a gardener to plant my flowers for me later. I been wanting a bed of flowers in the front of my house.
Hi Hunnie dear,
I am not good at taking cared them as well..heheheh:D
my parents look after my flowers for me , since I am not good with them. Beside They are very good with planting... :)

May I ask what is your favorite flower, Hunnie love?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yeah theary, you have a deer walking around your backyard, that is major cool. :)
Yes,I do agree with you, Hunnie dear… they look more lovely when they are free. I rarely see them, I believe they must have come out at night or earlier afternoon…

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
What I also learned about theary--has not one, not two, not three, but infinite favorite songs.

there is nothing much about me for you to learn….heheheheh:D:roflmao: … since I am just a simple girl :p

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
believe believe my dear friend,

it seems liked You have learned most the positive side of me …. But may I ask have you learned the negative side of me yet:nailbiting:….. hehehehe?:p

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
believe believe my dear friend,

it seems liked You have learned most the positive side of me …. But may I ask have you learned the negative side of me yet:nailbiting:….. hehehehe?:p

Oh, you want me to go towards that route? I could be cruel if you want me to be. One huge negative is that, out of all the songs you posted on your thread, you did not have any Khemarak Sreymon songs. I was extremely disappointed in you. How can you not like any of his songs? The man can flat out sing.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
awch I am a fan of him.... love he voice and he is hottttttt too:sneaky:
I though i post his songs too my bad here you go