Super Moderator
VIP

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
awch I am a fan of him.... love he voice and he is hottttttt too:sneaky:
I though i post his songs too my bad here you go

If I was gay, I'd do him. HAHA

Nah, j/k. I can't just put my mind to it.

What about Manith? What's your take on him? I like his music too.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Theary, the Battambong song by Khemerak Sreymon, in some way or form, always pulls me back to Cambodia. Whenever I hear it, I drop everything and think about my roots. It's how strong the song has impacted me. And it's not an original either haha. I think it's where my dad was born. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Theary, the Battambong song by Khemerak Sreymon, in some way or form, always pulls me back to Cambodia. Whenever I hear it, I drop everything and think about my roots. It's how strong the song has impacted me. And it's not an original either haha. I think it's where my dad was born. (y)
It is where my husband was born and one of his favorite songtoo:D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It is where my husband was born and one of his favorite songtoo:D

Your husband's got taste in Khmer music. You---not so much. HAHA j/k.

Do you follow new Khmer music?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Manith, I like most of his song too. I start listening once RHM Pleang Record established ...he have a soft voice

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Your husband's got taste in Khmer music. You---not so much. HAHA j/k.

Do you follow new Khmer music?
My husband likes oldies songs most ;)

for me I do like Oldies and New as long as it is a good song ..hehehhe
Yes, I do follow New Songs and the New stars, because they are needed us to support them so they can be Shine like a star <3+<3

10488033_766494830074331_6788319346640536071_n.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My husband likes oldies songs most ;)

for me I do like Oldies and New as long as it is a good song ..hehehhe
Yes, I do follow New Songs and the New stars, because they are needed us to support them so they can be Shine like a star <3+<3

I wish I understand what most of the Khmer songs mean. The vocabulary in those songs are insane. How the hell am I suppose to understand them? I mean, Americans use 1st grade level lyrics. Why can't we Cambodians? haha. For instance, check out the Backstreet Boys song:
See, there's no big or complicated words used in the song. Hell, they even sang it extra slow for us to understand HAHA

How about example #2? Lil Jon with his toddler level lyrics. What the?

Yea, i'd like to support the new Khmer singers too. I just don't know how to go about doing it.

Stop it, Hunnie. I learned from reading the Scarlet Letter that adultry could get you in a lot of deep shit. You're walking on thin ice, young lady, especially when it comes to a female-and-female relationship. This is America, and even though it's totally wrong to judge other people's sexual orientation, there's still hatred everywhere here.

Theary also very good looking lady.
Good looking out man. Whew, that was a close one. I only talk to pretty women. So you saved me. HAHA. What do you think about Hunnie? Is she good looking also? HAH