Windows Phone

I really want the Sony Xperia S or Xperia Z. If not, the Ipad Air! The retina display is hard to pass off.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I prefer Android devices. I just don't like the way Apple products are set up.

violetz

Beggar
with android phone, you have more freedom on what you want to do with your phone but the security of an iPhone is better then an android while the iPhone give you less freedom. if you compare the price of an iPhone spec vs android spec, the android will give you better value for money. Iphone are for classy people while android is for the opposite class. :D that my opinion. never use a window phone so idk.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
with android phone, you have more freedom on what you want to do with your phone but the security of an iPhone is better then an android while the iPhone give you less freedom. if you compare the price of an iPhone spec vs android spec, the android will give you better value for money. Iphone are for classy people while android is for the opposite class. :D that my opinion. never use a window phone so idk.

I like the classy look of an iPhone. While Samsung is too big, it's freedom is great too. I probably going to stick to the iPhone for a while since I do have iPod for my songs where I don't need the extra space on my phone.

Iphone are for classy people while android is for the opposite class.

Social classes need to be abolished completely, its pure evil and does nothing for humanity as a whole. I met a lot of losers with iphones though? I cannot agree with you that they are for classy people. I seen all kinds of people with iphones from drug dealers, umemployed, people who can't speak english let alone who would know how to use a smart phone, so its more for people who follow the trend. So its more of a trendy phone. I think android phones are for classy people because they want to break away from what's common.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what's so great about the iphone man?

Hmm, can your phone do this? ;)

created by Hunnie's iphone. I love my iphone, man. :D
I can save money from getting my picture drawn at Sea World. :)
IMG_2248.JPG

Should I really get the iphone 5s over the Samsung S4 or Note 3? I'm not really loving my Sony Xperia Z all that much, it has an inferior display compare to the Samsung and Apple phones.