Windows Phone

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
chinese app
what android market don' t have that app? is it true that apple has the best apps?

Apple still have the exclusive app that Android still don't have yet. I'm into Apple for their exclusive app.
If Samsung has the Hay Day game for their app, I wouldn't have to get the Ipad Air to play it. :D
Because I'm fine with how the Samsung tablet looks like too, but they lack on the app I want to play.
I know, kiddish of me, buying it for one game. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Should I really get the iphone 5s over the Samsung S4 or Note 3? I'm not really loving my Sony Xperia Z all that much, it has an inferior display compare to the Samsung and Apple phones.

Samsung or iphone are definitely better choice for better app now a day. I would get one of the two instead of another phone out there. But the iphone does have some app that Samsung doesn't have also, it's up to your preference. If Samsung has all the app you need and want, you don't need to get an iphone. But then again, are you okay with a big Samsung phone, or you prefer the smaller iphone in your hand for a cell phone? Anyhow, any of the two is the better choice to get in my opinion for phone. I used all brand phone and I'm always liking one of the mentioned two phone over all the others.

Source: experienced user. (y)

I'm gonna trade in my Xperia Z for a Note once I make a few more payments on my T-mobile JUMP program, sometime this summer. The Sony Xperia Z sold me on their form factor, waterproof design, and 13 MP camera but for a flagship phone, their display had disappointed me. It is inferior to the Retina and AMOLED displays. The speaker don't sound very good but doesn't bother me cause I use headphones for music. On the plus side, the CPU is fast enough to run anything I put it through. The apps launch quick and the load times are fast. The width is extremely thin and the display is quite huge. This phone is seriously flaw though because well, the camera sucks and I bought it cause of the camera specs. The battery doesn't last long at all, I have to charge it twice a day even for light use. I couldn't care less for it's waterproof case, its useless unless you are around water and you like to talk or snap photos in extremely wet environments. So seriously, getting a NOTE this summer. The iphone is too damn small for me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm gonna trade in my Xperia Z for a Note once I make a few more payments on my T-mobile JUMP program, sometime this summer. The Sony Xperia Z sold me on their form factor, waterproof design, and 13 MP camera but for a flagship phone, their display had disappointed me. It is inferior to the Retina and AMOLED displays. The speaker don't sound very good but doesn't bother me cause I use headphones for music. On the plus side, the CPU is fast enough to run anything I put it through. The apps launch quick and the load times are fast. The width is extremely thin and the display is quite huge. This phone is seriously flaw though because well, the camera sucks and I bought it cause of the camera specs. The battery doesn't last long at all, I have to charge it twice a day even for light use. I couldn't care less for it's waterproof case, its useless unless you are around water and you like to talk or snap photos in extremely wet environments. So seriously, getting a NOTE this summer. The iphone is too damn small for me.

:D That is nice.
My hand is small so the iphone is perfect for me.
I love both Samsung and Apple for the phone part.

I am not hating here, but what is the big deal with people and their phone? I had a dumb phone until two months ago when my sister gave me her old sII. I just use it for text and talk. There is no data with that phone because I think it is a waste of money. I don't need internet every where I go. Such a waste.
man I was there too....until I felt ready to jump on the bandwagon and now I can't imagine life without a smartphone lol :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am not hating here, but what is the big deal with people and their phone? I had a dumb phone until two months ago when my sister gave me her old sII. I just use it for text and talk. There is no data with that phone because I think it is a waste of money. I don't need internet every where I go. Such a waste.

Maybe it's just me, I like having data because I use all kinds of app that needs to be online. I need to look up dinning places on the run, a GPS device right on your phone, store discount a click away ( price match at BestBuy is a must for me), online gaming while I'm bored waiting at some place, my phone is my computer on the go. :D

It just keeps my life less boring when life gets tough. :)

I might jump on the iphone 5s bandwagon in May 16, which is the day I can upgrade my shit nigga. Just thought about how awkward it is to put the Note in your pocket all day long. Man, best for me to get more than one phone
for different occasions lol. Right hunnie?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I might jump on the iphone 5s bandwagon in May 16, which is the day I can upgrade my shit nigga. Just thought about how awkward it is to put the Note in your pocket all day long. Man, best for me to get more than one phone

I told you to think about it before picking on size and feature. It' always better to get two phone, then you would know which brand to go for next when they release a newer version. You bought a couple of console, a couple of cell phone won't be a problem. ;)

Oh, by the way, I used to owned both Samsung and iphone before, that's why I know how I felt for each one. I like both for different reason, I'll be happy with anyone, but at the end, I know I would pick the iphone if I have to pick which one makes me more happy. :D But of course, that is just my own personal opinion. You can go ALL OUT when it comes to cell phone cases for the iphone. (y) Lets not forget their exclusive apps. Samsung has the ability to add in more memories and easy song/files transfer to the pc. Tough choices, best to get both. :cool:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I prefer Samsung over Iphone. Samsung is easier for me because its based off Linux, in other words easier to crack. So that's money I save myself by going with Samsung.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
man I was there too....until I felt ready to jump on the bandwagon and now I can't imagine life without a smartphone lol :D

Hey Happy, glad you found the benefits of having a smartphone. :D
I don't care how much the phone cost, as long as I can show off with it. ;)
We work hard to live good, and having the next newest thing here is living good.
I live where all the rich shows off their Mercedes and BMs. I even sees the Chinese driving Lamborghini on a regular, Hollywood is just right around the corner. :D I didn't get my phone with a contract because I have a family plan with my boyfriend and he pays for the monthly bill. So I just pay up front the full 700-800 buck for my Iphone from the Apple store since we got our plan for cheap. I figure no biggies.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
:D

The more the merrier. Can't go wrong with two phones. When I get a part time job after my AA degree, I'll be baller like you. Having too many of everything, have to enjoy your youth while it's still there. :) I tends to spend money like water when I'm working. :D

:D

The more the merrier. Can't go wrong with two phones. When I get a part time job after my AA degree, I'll be baller like you. Having too many of everything, have to enjoy your youth while it's still there. :) I tends to spend money like water when I'm working. :D

Oh you better stay away from credit cards and loans if you aint ready to deal with the interests charges, they drive me up the wall man. Just did my taxes, so depressing.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh you better stay away from credit cards and loans if you aint ready to deal with the interests charges, they drive me up the wall man. Just did my taxes, so depressing.

I know how you feel, don't worry I only spend all my money. I don't overspend or go negative. I spend what I have in my pocket. I don't really have a monthly bill, just whatever I buy for that month. After paying off my car, I try not to put myself on any payment plan. I hate having to be committed to a monthly bill. I like to spend freely for a long while before making myself old from bills. :D Heard that it can be stressful.

I know how you feel, don't worry I only spend all my money. I don't overspend or go negative. I spend what I have in my pocket. I don't really have a monthly bill, just whatever I buy for that month. After paying off my car, I try not to put myself on any payment plan. I hate having to be committed to a monthly bill. I like to spend freely for a long while before making myself old from bills. :D Heard that it can be stressful.
I dont even want to talk about it lol...

Okhmer

Commoner
gosh too many toys these days at home, on the go, in the restaurant, at the hair dresser you name it even in toilet! socialife on the sreen. lol