$50 Contest - 500 Posts Race

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
oh man, more competition... i gotta get involve more lol to all newcomers and those VIP

I'm so glad there are so many new members! Now I don't have to keep on bugging Rei or Hamster when I'm bored. Good luck to all, I'm extremely busy nowadays and for that reason, I'm out. :D

To me, it looks to be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge challenge!!
Especially for newcomers!
;)
Only 496 to go. Honestly, you can do it in a day or two, maybe three. I'm sure I racked up close to 100 posts daily on Khmerportal by sending out links to youtube videos. Maybe you create an interesting thread, like politics, and I'm sure people will flock by the dozens to reply their opinions. I'm sure at least 90% of the members and 5% of the non-members will post something. 50% percent will support Hun Sen and another 50% will support Sam Rainsy, another 44% will be non-partisans, and 100% will at least come to read it, 63% will be khmer rouge, 57% will be under the age of 24, haha :D Rei will get my joke.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm still racing with you guys. I need to come up with some quick technique. :cool:

Need to be gold member! :banghead:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm so glad there are so many new members! Now I don't have to keep on bugging Rei or Hamster when I'm bored. Good luck to all, I'm extremely busy nowadays and for that reason, I'm out. :D
I never feel that you're bugging me. I'm sure Rei feels the same way. Or maybe he does...? Heh. You make things interesting so it's all good. Now, don't forget your friends just because you have a woman. Hahaha. Sorry bro, can't help it. :)

I never feel that you're bugging me. I'm sure Rei feels the same way. Or maybe he does...? Heh. You make things interesting so it's all good. Now, don't forget your friends just because you have a woman. Hahaha. Sorry bro, can't help it. :)
Indeed, I never forget friends. I always try to visit here at least once a week, late night, to read the new threads. Unfortunately, everyone is asleep at that time. Hamster, have you got laid yet? If not, will you consider dropping 500 bones at the club? I'm sure there's someone out there that will give out after a few shot of Beautiful or Incredible Hulk.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP

I feel the same way -- love Happy, who doesn't? :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
oh man, more competition... i gotta get involve more lol to all newcomers and those VIP
Awch , Groupon is joiningg too.... horay :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Chenna my lovely girl... where are you love... come on join the contest dear... I will give you a kisssssssss and hugggggg if you join it:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
we need more new members to participate...... to all new members, please...please participat this contest.. it will be a lot of fun. you will not know what are you going to miss until to join the contest:):D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Beside Admin giving prize, i might have something to share free of charge. It might be useful for some register member(s) :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Beside Admin giving prize, i might have something to share free of charge. It might be useful for some register member(s) :)

<3+<3<3+<3Watching the uploaded movies is already the best prize for all of us. It's what catch my attention towards this site in the first place. <3+<3<3+<3
Everyone got what they're looking for. :)