$50 Contest - 500 Posts Race

Mist

Commoner
Swordsman
VIP
<3+<3<3+<3Watching the uploaded movies is already the best prize for all of us. It's what catch my attention towards this site in the first place. <3+<3<3+<3
Everyone got what they're looking for. :)
i agree wit u hunnie :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i agree wit u hunnie :D

I spend so much money since I was little going to the video store to rent those series to watch at home. These sites decrease my expense and I can watch it before I buy. The reward already paid off for my time here. :cool:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I spend so much money since I was little going to the video store to rent those series to watch at home. These sites decrease my expense and I can watch it before I buy. The reward already paid off for my time here. :cool:

My problem is I moved from the east coast to the west coast and have no idea where any khmer video stores are. I see a few khmer people around but to shy to say anything :eek:

My problem is I moved from the east coast to the west coast and have no idea where any khmer video stores are. I see a few khmer people around but to shy to say anything :eek:
haha....don't be shy, start with a stare down, then end it with a bang bang! :eek:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Laptop won't help me. Its too time consuming to really surf the net when I am playing. As for smart phones, my fingers are to fat :cry:.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I see you here often, so you're making enough time for us. :D The important part is, you're responding to your reply. ;)
Can't ask for anymore than that. <3+<3

I try to be part of the community, just sometimes I'm pre-occupied (y)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Some of the games I get decent scores, as you can see games like zodiac match I do ok. For some reason every time I leave the game page it restarts my score. Think it has to do with the way I have my browser set up.