$50 Contest - 500 Posts Race

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Maybe Ash can do some more arcade contests. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some of the games I get decent scores, as you can see games like zodiac match I do ok. For some reason every time I leave the game page it restarts my score. Think it has to do with the way I have my browser set up.

What you got is really great score. I will have to work hard to beat you on the next arcade contest, if there is any soon. :) There's more competition now since everybody is more familiar with the forum. I hope Ash comes up with a great contest for the upcoming holiday. <3+<3

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What you got is really great score. I will have to work hard to beat you on the next arcade contest, if there is any soon.
If Rock's score was just 10 or 20, then I can easily beat it. But alas! his score is in the billion.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's usually Rock and Peng that kept on grabbing the first place lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's usually Rock and Peng that kept on grabbing the first place lol.

Hours of gameplay sounds rewarding for someone that stays at home like me. I'm hoping to grab a spot on the score board. :)
That's if, I don't get caught up watching series all day. (y)
Rei you should put your uploading on the side and join in all the arcade fun. ;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hours of gameplay sounds rewarding for someone that stays at home like me. I'm hoping to grab a spot on the score board. :)
That's if, I don't get caught up watching series all day. (y)
Rei you should put your uploading on the side and join in all the arcade fun. ;)

I did try those arcade games, and my favorite was Tetris lol. Some are quite fun while the others are frustrating haha.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I did try those arcade games, and my favorite was Tetris lol. Some are quite fun while the others are frustrating haha.

Admin might introduce new games to make it more challenging so we won't have a chance to practice until it's posted.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Rei, you're almost there. 500, I mean. Theary is closer. Kekeke
If meimei here, she will be in the 1st place long ago:D talking about meimei, I miss her so :drowning:much . Hopefully she is back soon:cry:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
If meimei here, she will be in the 1st place long ago:D talking about meimei, I miss her so :drowning:much . Hopefully she is back soon:cry:

Congrats Theary, you just passed 500 posts!

Ash

Admin
Admin
Great work Theary. Prize sent! I plan on adding another contest for top poster of the month. More chances for new comers to win. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I plan on adding another contest for top poster of the month. More chances for new comers to win. :)
I do agree with you.. that way New comers will participate in the Forum more.... because they have something to look for.......

I was just wondering will you be able to send the alert to all members if there are any New Contests or any new updates ? Sometimes the New comers will not know about it, because they do not familiar with our site.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much , Everyone:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
dang Theary, you no joke girl.....500 posts? 500?
Hey paoun Happy.... I still say the same: if Meimei is still here, she will be the first one who reach the 500 posts long ago:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Second runner up, who are we rooting for next. ;)

kn45f.png