Anyone Watch Anime?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
looking forward for
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road which will be released in December 2013
Plot Summary: An asteroid collision brought with is a deadly menace known as "Shinbo." Faced with destruction, humanity retreated to land reclaimed from the sea. The one ray of hope is a device that can fight the Shinbo called "The Mechanical Divine General." Ame, the princess of the refugees, and Sutou, who carries the blood of the Yagyu family, must awaken its power in order to save the world

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks Theary..A lot of what you are currently watching are on my next watch list. How are Danganronpa?

Danganronpa
A group of 15 elite high
school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Naruto is famous among the kids. I sees them comes in games often. :)
The anime itself seems a little hardcore though. I see blood. :eek:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I need to finished up naruto shippuden:D
I just finished up " Say I love you". it was so sweet<3+<3 and touchy<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Currently watching Tokyo ravens, strike the blood and couple new releases

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Recently I have been watching Kyokai no Kanata, Soul Eater, and I am thinking about Vampire Knights. .

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Recently I have been watching Kyokai no Kanata, Soul Eater, and I am thinking about Vampire Knights. .
Soul Eater and Vampire Knights are my favorite... I have watched at least several times:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
planning to watch Zillions of Enemy X Ignition
The story is set in the not-so-distant future. Five "Black Points" suddenly appeared around the world as portals to parallel worlds. Immediately after, strange creatures began their invasion from these portals. These creatures are the inhabitants of five worlds—the same worlds in different timeframes. In order to ensure their own future timeframe survives, each of the five invasion forces battle to wipe the other future timeframes out. The key is one card-shaped device.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Cool-headed Hoozuki or Hozuki no Reitetsu
The dark comedy revolves around the fierce god aide to the Great King Yama, Hoozuki.
Calm and super-sadistic, he tries to resolve problems that often occur in Hell.

BsMh

Beggar
oh gosh so much anime oyu all said like naruto, claymore, and attack on titan. But those anime arent really my forte you know what i mean. like here are other suggestion
Clannad [family anime and very sad if you like to cry during movies ;)]
Natsume yuujincho [ Very good one if you like supernatural kinda things]
Shugo chara [ cartoony kinda anime very happy and fictional very good and suspence]
Kotoura-san [ pretty sad supernatural but very happy]
HighSchool of the dead [ very gore and bloody with zombies and hot chicks:cat:]

and yea thats all i could remember :cry:

Eyenada

Commoner
I'm not really an anime person, But there are a few animes out there that I like.

Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Etc.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
olike here are other suggestion
Clannad [family anime and very sad if you like to cry during movies ;)]
Natsume yuujincho [ Very good one if you like supernatural kinda things]
Shugo chara [ cartoony kinda anime very happy and fictional very good and suspence]
Kotoura-san [ pretty sad supernatural but very happy]
HighSchool of the dead [ very gore and bloody with zombies and hot chicks:cat:]

and yea thats all i could remember :cry:
they are great anime(y)
I did cry while watching Clannad