Do You Love Taking Pictures? Post Your Photos Here!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like taking picture of myself.

.......and all my loves one. :)

imagesCAQVGSAW.jpg

Why do you want to collect all those books?

Well when I'm in the bathroom I like to read. Also, I like to collect things in general, keep me busy. You shoulda seen my game collection before I sold it! Now I"m pissed off thinking about it. Anyway, for this month, I'm building a budget studio so I can record music. I have a friend who raps and I have some background in sound engineering so I guess we're gonna partner up and do some recording later on this month or next. Hopefully before he head back to So Cal to live closer to his daughter. Poor guy, his baby's momma broke up with him 2 years ago and he had to move back with his parent in WA. A few days ago, he won 20 grand from a 5 dollar scratch ticket so he can finally move back to Cali.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Kalyan should have her pix up ;)

We have a Kalyan fan over here. You should ask her to participate.
Everyone should post a picture of themselves up. (y)
Wouldn't it be nice? :D

You should post a picture of yourself too, Mike. :)

Just taking photos right outside my apartment. I'm gonna be taking lots of area photos to show what First Hill is like.

Sorry everyone, but books put me to sleep.
I get bored easily reading a book.
I can handle short story. (y)
You need to read books that motivate, challenge, inspire, interest, and enrich you! Trust me, books are a great thing. Think of it as music for your mind. For example, I love science so I have a lot of science books. If you love music, maybe you can read books on making music or a biography of your favorite musician? Seems like you love to cook? Try collecting cook books! I love Chinese food so I have a few Chinese cookbooks at my disposal.

kalyann

Commoner
Kalyan should have her pix up ;)
heyy mike, don't bother. im married nd i don't post pic to ppl i don't know. im only adding my face up for the sake of my good friend theary on here. she deserve to know who shes talking too.. sorry

heyy mike, don't bother. im married nd i don't post pic to ppl i don't know. im only adding my face up for the sake of my good friend theary on here. she deserve to know who shes talking too.. sorry
What a great disappointment to hear such news of Kalyann already married! I'm going to drown myself now right after I bang my head on a cement floor, haha. Her husband is a lucky guy, sorry Mike, first come first serve when it comes to hot woman ey? lol, don't worry bro, there's always having money. To tell you the truth, I had a hot woman in my life, after a few years, it does become, I don't know, boring? I can tell you right now, no matter how hot a girl is, I will get sick and tired of her at some point.

kalyann

Commoner
What a great disappointment to hear such news of Kalyann already married! I'm going to drown myself now right after I bang my head on a cement floor, haha. Her husband is a lucky guy, sorry Mike, first come first serve when it comes to hot woman ey? lol, don't worry bro, there's always having money. To tell you the truth, I had a hot woman in my life, after a few years, it does become, I don't know, boring? I can tell you right now, no matter how hot a girl is, I will get sick and tired of her at some point.
u prob havent found the one special person that will change that attitude of u yet....those days will one day come....