Do You Love Taking Pictures? Post Your Photos Here!

u prob havent found the one special person that will change that attitude of u yet....those days will one day come....
I'm already 32. I have lost all faith in love. I just want to live the rest of my life happy as I can be and experience all that life has to offer. I just want to grow old and retire knowing I survived all the things I had to go through. No woman wants to be with a man that has gone thru so many hardships in life. They want a regular guy with a stable job to support them. They want a handsome guy. They want someone who is nice and kind to them. I'm none of these things. I'm from the streets. I smoke weed and drop out of college. I'm branded as a "bad guy" so no woman will give me a chance. No good woman at least. I'm usually feared not loved. lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You need to read books that motivate, challenge, inspire, interest, and enrich you! Trust me, books are a great thing. Think of it as music for your mind. For example, I love science so I have a lot of science books. If you love music, maybe you can read books on making music or a biography of your favorite musician? Seems like you love to cook? Try collecting cook books! I love Chinese food so I have a few Chinese cookbooks at my disposal.

No Happy. No reading for me. So many fun things for me to attend to, like watching a good series. :D
I can't collect books, I need the space for my girly stuff, I have lots of clothes and winter jackets. :sneaky:
I just finish throwing out some of my college books. :)
I need to make rooms for my dvd, shoes, and new handbag. (y)

No Happy. No reading for me. So many fun things for me to attend to, like watching a good series. :D
I can't collect books, I need the space for my girly stuff, I have lots of clothes and winter jackets. :sneaky:
I just finish throwing out some of my college books. :)
I need to make rooms for my dvd, shoes, and new handbag. (y)
Hmm......to each their own friend. Maybe one day you find a book that forever change the way you think about books.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm......to each their own friend. Maybe one day you find a book that forever change the way you think about books.

I read the best book when I was in the middle school. It was a book report so I have to read the whole chapters book all by myself without the teacher's reading for me. :(

It was a sad romance book. The ending didn't turn out well. I am so sure that there is no book that will change the way I sees in books. There's so many wonderful things in life than books. Sorry again if I offended anyone, but I can't find book that interesting compare to all the wonders that human created. :D

I read the best book when I was in the middle school. It was a book report so I have to read the whole chapters book all by myself without the teacher's reading for me. :(

It was a sad romance book. The ending didn't turn out well. I am so sure that there is no book that will change the way I sees in books. There's so many wonderful things in life than books. Sorry again if I offended anyone, but I can't find book that interesting compare to all the wonders that human created. :D

There's plenty of things that are more wonderful than books, I agree with you. I love cars and woman more than books.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
There's plenty of things that are more wonderful than books, I agree with you. I love cars and woman more than books.

See, now you understand what I mean. I don't have room for books because there's so much great things waiting for me out there that required lots of my attention. (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This beautiful baby will eat the pages out of my books. :D

IMG_1689.JPG

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I bought it from the Samsung website. BestBuy was sold out of it and they sell it for $300 buck. Samsung is on sale for $249.99. (y)

The camera has a beauty mode to make your complexion lighter.

I didn't use any special effect on the baby picture, he's just photogenic.
I never find the chance to learn the function yet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I tried video recording and the lighting is really nice.
Bright and clear image. X3
Excellent video quality, perfect for youtubing. :D

Excellent quality for the price. (y)
I read other people blog where they pay the full price for the camera. $_$

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
NIce samsung camera, btw.

One of the highlights of the Samsung camera is the F/1.4 aperture lens, which lets you achieve a shallower depth-of-field and capture bright photos with vibrant colors.

On the back you’ll find a 3-inch display. While it’s rated at 614K dots, it looks much sharper and brighter, thanks to the AMOLED screen. Colors pop off the screen and images look life-like, making it one of the better displays seen.

The screen also flips out and swivels to let you frame your shots at different angles. The screen is also very responsive; as you make settings adjustments, the live view adjusts accordingly, giving you an idea of how your image will look.

Samsung Ex2f

7885434910_27c6d4852e_c.jpg