Do You Love Taking Pictures? Post Your Photos Here!

DSCN0063.JPG

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Nice pictures Hunnie and Happy. I used to love taking pictures but haven't done much during the last 3 years. I'm gonna try to get back to it, maybe time to upgrade my camera too.

Nice pictures Hunnie and Happy. I used to love taking pictures but haven't done much during the last 3 years. I'm gonna try to get back to it, maybe time to upgrade my camera too.
You should man, btw, are you part of anonymous? lol jk. dude, where you been man? I hope life is treating you well Rei, miss ya dood.

DSCN0087.JPG
I took this photo. Like it? I was at the Golden Garden Beach in Seattle/Ballard area and I zoomed the camera all the way. This boat was probably 2-3 miles away from the shore.

Last edited:

mike

Beggar
We have a Kalyan fan over here. You should ask her to participate.
Everyone should post a picture of themselves up. (y)
Wouldn't it be nice? :D

You should post a picture of yourself too, Mike. :)
What a great disappointment to hear such news of Kalyann already married! I'm going to drown myself now right after I bang my head on a cement floor, haha. Her husband is a lucky guy, sorry Mike, first come first serve when it comes to hot woman ey? lol, don't worry bro, there's always having money. To tell you the truth, I had a hot woman in my life, after a few years, it does become, I don't know, boring? I can tell you right now, no matter how hot a girl is, I will get sick and tired of her at some point.
thank q bro,it is...she hot and real. I really like her personalities too after reading all her comments. Call me a stalker cuz i aint denying it:banghead:

kalyann

Commoner
so cute Kalyann dear
how old is he?
thanks baby gurl! he's 9 weeks old. we just got him over the weekend. u shud get one for ur boys. they wud love it. its alot of work in the beginning when they're pup. but once theyre train, its easy. my daughter likes collecting pet. she's an animal lover

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thanks baby gurl! he's 9 weeks old. we just got him over the weekend. u shud get one for ur boys. they wud love it. its alot of work in the beginning when they're pup. but once theyre train, its easy. my daughter likes collecting pet. she's an animal lover

Yes, I am still considering it, my dear Kalyann:sneaky:

how many pets have your lovely daughter had ?

kalyann

Commoner
heyy darling, that wud b a great christmas gift for ur boys this year! they wud def love it. it also teach them responsibilites too..

my daughter 3 pets so far loz, her next one is a parrot, but i told her no. it's too much work for me. i am considering of getting an iguana for myself thougho_O