Does Age Matter In A Relationship?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Catherine deserve the happiness from all she's been through with Max Mok. She looks so good for her age, and Zhang Dan Feng is a good catch too. He looks very handsome, and acts very well.

Liu Shi Shi is also dating Nicky Wu who is 17 Years her senior. A bit weird at first, but as long as they are happy, and LSS seems mature enough now. Huang Xiao Ming was or is dating Angela baby and they have a 14 year gap, rumors has it they have broken up.

Catherine does looks really good for her age. I'm wishing her the best too, she didn't find a good guy the first time, but it's never too late to find happiness. I hope all girls out there will never give up hope after any breakup. No one should end up alone because of one bad guy.

violetz

Beggar
If you're on the same page, you want the same things, you have the same goals, and you're ready to be committed.

Really, it's your life. If you're happy and it's not an issue, then it really doesn't matter what others think. ^^

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If you're on the same page, you want the same things, you have the same goals, and you're ready to be committed.

Really, it's your life. If you're happy and it's not an issue, then it really doesn't matter what others think. ^^

It would be nice if everyone thinks the same like you, this world would be much sweeter. You pull out all the words right out of my heart. :)

kimyeang

Commoner
For example, after dating a korean girl for a long time, I realize that we always clash because of our different cultures. So I decided after that to try out dating a cambodian girl. We been dating for a long time now and we rarely fight about anything.

yeah sometime cultures might be one of the reason people break up.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yeah sometime cultures might be one of the reason people break up.

I agree, sometimes it's nice to hear them speak your languages to you.
Not being able to understand his/her family talking is also terrible.
It's hard to fit in sometimes, you feel like an outcast when they start conversating in another language.

Althea

Commoner
Although age does not matter, I think being around the same age is best because you would have lived in the same times and likely have common world views...

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
im rich, can i get a relationship?

We are sorry to inform you that, due to high demand, a relationship is currently out of stock. New shipments are on their way and we will soon notify you when they arrive. Your business is very important to us. As a sincere apology, we would like to give you a discount code "IMRICHBITCH" and enjoy 30% off your next purchase. Remember, hookers are on sale. This code cannot be combined with any other promotional.

Nah man, on a serious note, I know some places where I'm at. You can flash your bills around and those Asian females will be on your nuts. I'm not talking about prostitution. Just your regular everyday money hungry Asian woman.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Psh!! you didn't ran out, you just hide it so i can't get any... what a stingy one you are. No cookie for you.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Psh!! you didn't ran out, you just hide it so i can't get any... what a stingy one you are. No cookie for you.

Out of all that, how in the world you came up with your conclusions?
kobe-confused-1.jpg

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
easy, i just made it up... It's really that simple, no need to scratch your bald head.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
HAHA I guess you're a clever guy. But aight man, you can just keep it gangsta and keep flashing your greens while I try to make it happen on the court..