Does Age Matter In A Relationship?

We are sorry to inform you that, due to high demand, a relationship is currently out of stock. New shipments are on their way and we will soon notify you when they arrive. Your business is very important to us. As a sincere apology, we would like to give you a discount code "IMRICHBITCH" and enjoy 30% off your next purchase. Remember, hookers are on sale. This code cannot be combined with any other promotional.

Nah man, on a serious note, I know some places where I'm at. You can flash your bills around and those Asian females will be on your nuts. I'm not talking about prostitution. Just your regular everyday money hungry Asian woman.
Believe, ur right. They are ur everyday freeloaders.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Love is at numbers too because you gotta know how much you're in love with that person.. such 10, 20, 50, or even 100. You gotta tell your lover how much you love that individual.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
"Age does not impart wisdom; it is a false maxim."

I take no credit for that line as I did not make it up myself. I was browsing online one day and some random person wrote this, and these words blew me away. People talk about the older you get, the more wisdom you gain. I call it bullshit. I came across lots of older people than me who are clueless about life in general.

So, in my opinion, age does not matter. I met this one 20y/o gal at work. She seemed so nice, classy, and humorous. When I talked to her about what she wanted in life, she didn't describe her plans beautifully like in a song, but she got her point across. She seemed to be right on track on what she wants. The commitment and loyalty she displayed tagged along the stories she told were respectable. Too bad for me, she's already taken.

The point is, like Marvelous wrote, that love cannot be measured by age. The quality of the intimacy, understanding, and other lubby dubby stuff are what matters.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Note to myself: never argue against believe...

Bro, put down your pen and quit taking notes. You're doing it all wrong. You gotta start picking up a beer and/or shot glass.

Am I arguing with everyone here? I don't think I am, but aighttttttt

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Chris, what school do you go to?

Boss56

Commoner
Older women are better, but they tend to be bossy at times. My ex gf was 3 years younger than me and now my current wife is 5 years older than I am. We are more compatible because I am more of a homebody oppose to being with my ex who likes to be out all the time.

Older women are better, but they tend to be bossy at times. My ex gf was 3 years younger than me and now my current wife is 5 years older than I am. We are more compatible because I am more of a homebody oppose to being with my ex who likes to be out all the time.
I haven't "kicked it" since 2003 right after it hit the fan for me. Being a homebody was one of the best decisions I made. I was able to avoid a lot of "people" drama that way.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
dddd.png

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks everyone for sharing. Most guys don't care if the ladies are a little older which can be super sweet for all the ladies out there.
Feeling old can be stressful. Years goes by like no tomorrow.

Good thing for pretty makeup. :)

cute-japanese-makeup-ideas-2014.jpg

Erdalee

Commoner
My partner is 6.5 years younger than me. I was a bit funny about the age differences at first; knowing that there are so many smart beautiful women out there but he was very genuine, so mature and wise compared to some the older guys that I know. We have been together for a few years now, we rarely argue, talk about any problems or troubles that comes across straightaway. Now I think age is just a number and if you're meant for someone then everything will fall to place.