Heyy Theary

kalyann

Commoner
aww ur turkey will b just fine my dear...whats important is u put the effort in....i uaually go to my hubby side for all holidays. theyre big greek family.. like 200..but this year thanksgiving been moved to my hubby sis house cuz our yia yia (grandma) just passed away 3 weeks ago.

hmm im not smart or techical when it comes to computer stuff like these icons nd etc. lol its gunna take me a bit to learn.

ok baby gurl, i ight not b around the forum tomorow so im gunna wish u HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO U ND UR FAMILY TO HAVE A WONDERFUL ND FUN DAY!!!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hug and hug toy lovely friend, happy thanksgiving to my dear friend as well.to honest , I am still learning about the forum as well . There is so many that I do not know though. Wow 200 people, that is so many dear. I have to go will talk more later. Love

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hug and hug and missssss

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
1865570en9qu4rotg.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

kalyann

Commoner
my thanskgiving was great. hbu sweetie?
i haven't create a blog yet, don't know what that is lol....this is my first time online nd ur my first coolest online friend ever!

i love ur blog! so beautiful nd colorful! i wanna b there !

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thx dear...
yes,it has all four seasons:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i got them from the web, dear.
I hope someday , i will be able to do them by myself though:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It was the first time cooking, so I was afraid not enough. but it turned out, it was much food.... I had so much left , dear. other than that My thanksgiving was great...

kalyann

Commoner
aww thats great to hear! i think to much is better than not enuff:) so not u learned ur first experince making turkey! it just gets better n better

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
aww thats great to hear! i think to much is better than not enuff:) so not u learned ur first experince making turkey! it just gets better n better
I do agree with you, Dear.
the more we make the better we get (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
have to done any Christmas shopping yet, Kalyann my dear ffriend

kalyann

Commoner
nope not yet...me nd the girls r going to NYC...mayb ill do my shopping there. they have lots of good stuf there
hbu sweetie, u started yet

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
nope.... every year we draw name. this year I got 2 nephews... not bad at all since both of them want gift card, micro sotf point and game....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
nope not yet...me nd the girls r going to NYC...mayb ill do my shopping there. they have lots of good stuf there
hbu sweetie, u started yet
may I ask when are you leaving ,Kalyann dear

kalyann

Commoner
oh thats good. atleast they let u know what they want. save u time...the only person i have a prob buying gifts for is my hubby. we been together 16yrs so i run out of ideas to buy him lolz. plus everythin we both ever wanted or needed we just get it. money is not an issue for him. but i always looks foward for his gift. he buys me like the cutest stuff ever nd always something different . he so full of surprises lolz