Heyy Theary

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
oh thats good. atleast they let u know what they want. save u time...the only person i have a prob buying gifts for is my hubby. we been together 16yrs so i run out of ideas to buy him lolz. plus everythin we both ever wanted or needed we just get it. money is not an issue for him. but i always looks foward for his gift. he buys me like the cutest stuff ever nd always something different . he so full of surprises lolz

You are very lucky women having a wonderful husband.
I am so glad knowing such a wonderful person like you, Kalyann dear.

I have been married for 19 years... he will get me anything i want, except the star and the moon though.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
my oldest boy was asking me a early Christmas gift.I just got him a bowling ball and bowling bag a couple week ago.... I had told him, That he will not get anything else at the Christmas time.
to be honest, I will still get him something though...

kalyann

Commoner
thanks babe. urself is a very lucky woman as well.. not all relationship can last this long for all ppl. nd if ur very happy is a plus...to me, i think its a true blessing!

ur hubby sounds like a good person. if he can put nd the kids b4 him, shows u that he really cares nd love u alot. im very happy for u nd i hope this will last eternity for u dear

kalyann

Commoner
my oldest boy was asking me a early Christmas gift.I just got him a bowling ball and bowling bag a couple week ago.... I had told him, That he will not get anything else at the Christmas time.
to be honest, I will still get him something though...
haha hes a smart kid. he know u have a soft heart thats y hes doing that to u

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
just drop by to give my dear Kalyann hug and kiss on both cheeks.....
how my darling Kalyann been doing?
738542f0a0vqqf8p.gif

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Just reading your stuffs. I just feel you guys are so lucky and sound very happy. I wish I am the same situation as happy as you guys are. Except right now I am going through like hell. Thinking to get divorce after 14 years of marriage. Just tired being married to a guy that constantly lie to my face. Except I have 2 kids that really hold me back. But everybody has been telling that husband and wife always lie to each other, no matter what. Can you guys tell me is it normal for a husband and wife lie to each other. I guess if I lie I wouldn't lie about big, just a tinny stuffs like a price of an item that I bought. I don't know I am searching for an answer right now.

kalyann

Commoner
Just reading your stuffs. I just feel you guys are so lucky and sound very happy. I wish I am the same situation as happy as you guys are. Except right now I am going through like hell. Thinking to get divorce after 14 years of marriage. Just tired being married to a guy that constantly lie to my face. Except I have 2 kids that really hold me back. But everybody has been telling that husband and wife always lie to each other, no matter what. Can you guys tell me is it normal for a husband and wife lie to each other. I guess if I lie I wouldn't lie about big, just a tinny stuffs like a price of an item that I bought. I don't know I am searching for an answer right now.
Hi Mrredblueberry, im very sorry to hear that. 14 years of relationship is a lot of commitment. I honestly don't think u shud spent the rest of ur life being unhappy, nd no one deserve it. I know most ppl don't wanna leave their relationship due to their kids sake. Sometimes, its better to raise kids alone n be happy than to live ur life like hell. u can still b a great mom nd provide them with happiness. its hard but worth the try. i don't think kids like to b raise seeing their parents fight or unhappy either. they noticed this kinda stuff in the house. The best thing to do right now is to talk it over with him. tell him whats bothering u. hopefully u both works things out.Nd does he knows this?

i think its wrong that couple lies to each other. the small little lies that u said is ok. sometimes u do it bcuz u don't want to hurt their feelings or make a big deal. nd yes its not normal for him to lie to u constantly. relationship is built on trust, respect, love.

im not really good at this kinda stuff, but i hope u give urself sometimes to think over. u shud do it for what its best for u nd what make u happy. n whatvr ur decision is, i wish u the best of luck.

thanks for comming to visit us. its really nice. don't b afraid to let ur feelings out. were here to listen!

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hey darling, im doing ok. just been very busy. how bout u lovely?
So please hearing that my dear friend are doing fine

I have been busy lately with work lately, other than that I am doing fine as well.

I have not start my Christmas shopping yet… probably start next week
796680fja5if2g62.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Mrredblueberry, im very sorry to hear that. 14 years of relationship is a lot of commitment. I honestly don't think u shud spent the rest of ur life being unhappy, nd no one deserve it. I know most ppl don't wanna leave their relationship due to their kids sake. Sometimes, its better to raise kids alone n be happy than to live ur life like hell. u can still b a great mom nd provide them with happiness. its hard but worth the try. i don't think kids like to b raise seeing their parents fight or unhappy either. they noticed this kinda stuff in the house. The best thing to do right now is to talk it over with him. tell him whats bothering u. hopefully u both works things out.Nd does he knows this?

i think its wrong that couple lies to each other. the small little lies that u said is ok. sometimes u do it bcuz u don't want to hurt their feelings or make a big deal. nd yes its not normal for him to lie to u constantly. relationship is built on trust, respect, love.

im not really good at this kinda stuff, but i hope u give urself sometimes to think over. u shud do it for what its best for u nd what make u happy. n whatvr ur decision is, i wish u the best of luck.

thanks for comming to visit us. its really nice. don't b afraid to let ur feelings out. were here to listen!
I do agree with you Kalyann dear.

Hi Mrredblueberry,
May I ask, does he lie by having another women?
To be honest, I will not share my man with other woman:sneaky:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

Thanks kalyann
I do agree with you Kalyann dear.

Hi Mrredblueberry,
May I ask, does he lie by having another women?
To be honest, I will not share my man with other woman:sneaky:
He is not cheating on me. It is just he lied on stuffs like he bought cigarettes I saw on the receipt and I asked him what was it. He replied that it is his 6 packs drink that he bought for his work, but the fact that I saw writing on the receipt the brand name of the cigarette. I wouldn't be so mad if he just told me the truth. Believe me if he is cheating on me, there will be no second thought that I will stay in the marriage. It will be a heart beat off to the divorce. No second thought what so ever. People and my counselor told me that probably he lied to me because he is afraid to get in trouble. Obviously I guess American man is not as mature as Asian man from what I see. They act like a high school kid.

kalyann

Commoner
So please hearing that my dear friend are doing fine

I have been busy lately with work lately, other than that I am doing fine as well.

I have not start my Christmas shopping yet… probably start next week
View attachment 566
theary dear, so glad to hear ur doing fine. ive havent done christmas shopping either. been busy decorating the house . finally done !.

kalyann

Commoner
Thanks kalyann

He is not cheating on me. It is just he lied on stuffs like he bought cigarettes I saw on the receipt and I asked him what was it. He replied that it is his 6 packs drink that he bought for his work, but the fact that I saw writing on the receipt the brand name of the cigarette. I wouldn't be so mad if he just told me the truth. Believe me if he is cheating on me, there will be no second thought that I will stay in the marriage. It will be a heart beat off to the divorce. No second thought what so ever. People and my counselor told me that probably he lied to me because he is afraid to get in trouble. Obviously I guess American man is not as mature as Asian man from what I see. They act like a high school kid.
hi Mrredblueberry, sorry if i say n e thing to srtong earlier. i thought he lied prob bout cheating or going out with ppl. wi=hich wud b very bad for the relationship. Mayb he lied bcuz hes scared or dont want to get u mad. but either way he shud just tell u the truth n e way.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
hi Mrredblueberry, sorry if i say n e thing to srtong earlier. i thought he lied prob bout cheating or going out with ppl. wi=hich wud b very bad for the relationship. Mayb he lied bcuz hes scared or dont want to get u mad. but either way he shud just tell u the truth n e way.
Hi kalyann, I didn't think you said anything strong about it. I am glad that you give me some input to it. Yes you are the 3rd person today by telling that maybe because he is afraid of me that's why he lied to me. That's so weird because even my counseling told me the same thing. Now I am not totally mad at him that much any more. I start to feel bad for him. Because he is a man, and he is totally a wimp. That's not really a manly man

kalyann

Commoner
hi Mrredblueberry, im glad ur situation is not as bad as u thought it was. i guess sometimes over thinking a small problem can lead to misunderstanding. talking with each other over the issues is the best way to do it in a relationship.

kalyann

Commoner
heyy theary, just wanna stop by n say hi to my love! i hope u have a great weekend! luv ya nd hope to talk later..i will b busy this weekend decorating lights at my parents house..so i won't b around

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
heyy theary, just wanna stop by n say hi to my love! i hope u have a great weekend! luv ya nd hope to talk later..i will b busy this weekend decorating lights at my parents house..so i won't b around

Hug and Hug ..... kiss on both cheeks to my dear fried<3+<3
how my daring been doing?
Been busy:hungover: at work last few days due to annual Physical inventory dear. other then that i am doing fine...
i will try do some shopping this weekend as well......
Thank you so much my love Kalyann for letting me know:)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend as well... so glad seeing you more often dear.... Thanks so much..
1071088z0r3auxn78.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
And by the way... love your signature, my love Kalyann.<3+<3
rose is on of my favorite flower<3+<3

kalyann

Commoner
aww so glad to hear ur doing well my lovely girl! sounds like u have a cool job there.

Roses r my fav flowers too..its the flower i have for my sis funeral bcuz shes beautiful like it

Nd i love ur thank u poster...Thanks alot my love!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hug and hug to my darling Kalyann:D
How my lovely friend and family been doing?
it was very nice and sweet of you, and I know your sis will like it ....and the importance part is it from her beloved sis.

just got my Christmas tree last week and my youngest son did all the decoration... he was so excited and he said... Santa will like it ...lol...
I did some shopping last week..... will do more later on.

will tell more later.....take care
Always miss and love