I love all

s-4seasons.gif

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
cloudy and chilly - everyone is depressed

I love chilly, gives me a reason to put on my cute fluffy jacket. Dress up nice for all occasion, find a reason to enjoy the weather. I have lots of expensive jackets and coats I need to sport. :D Find fashion for a reason to enjoy the different weather. Put on your Louis Vuitton coat and have the world envy you. ;)

My sister scream at me for having too many umbrella and am only one person.
Every year I search for the next pretty umbrella around.
That's how much I love the rain. :bag:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this for hunnie
spring-1389095-1920x1200.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
for hunnie
-2013-New-5-Pcs-Japanese-Chinese-print-font-b-Umbrella-b-font-Art-font-b.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
and this one also for hunnie

Ombrelli_650x447.jpg

I love your poem theary. You'll have to love the four season Happy. It's what makes the world different and interesting. :)
I love nature guys....rain, snow, sun, fall but tornadoes and tsuami and storms ...boy those are deadly :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
the only think i don't like about rain is, my dogs won't go out to do their business. they would hold it in even though i know they need to go. they're sacred of rain for some reason. i guess they hate getting wet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
the only think i don't like about rain is, my dogs won't go out to do their business. they would hold it in even though i know they need to go. they're sacred of rain for some reason. i guess they hate getting wet.

I heard from many dog's owner that dog don't like to shower. It does seems like dog don't enjoy getting wet.
I like it when after the rain, the night is peacefully quiet and calm.

rain-20.gif

I heard from many dog's owner that dog don't like to shower. It does seems like dog don't enjoy getting wet.
I like it when after the rain, the night is peacefully quiet and calm.

rain-20.gif
Some dogs love to swin the ocean, I seen it a few times. My dog hates the rain but she doesn't mind the snow. She hates the shower but she loves getting blow dried.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I hate spring, fall, and winter. The only season I like it is summer. I don't mind at all with 100 degree, loving it. Right now it is sleet on the road where I live. Just cannot wait that messing weather goes away