How Is The Weather At Your Place?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's been warm the last couple of days. This summer is going to be a hot one.

The sun is coming out here. The rain didn't last that long, unfortunately. The time has move an hour backward.

wildflowers_sunny_day-wallpaper-1920x12001.jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I just hate this time of the year in Texas. We have to deal with tournado and hails. I would rather deal with snow on the drive way. Just cannot wait for May and June to be over.

smey

Commoner
VIP
Same over here it won't stop rain until the weekend that weather is against me every time I work it rain or snow stupid weatheŕ

is that where your town, happy? look very nice.
yeah....First Hill, Seattle

a lotta bums though....the building you see is Harborview Hospital, I took it from my apartment building. Most days, i have my blinds close but today, there's a window inspection so all blinds were open.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
yeah....First Hill, Seattle

a lotta bums though....the building you see is Harborview Hospital, I took it from my apartment building. Most days, i have my blinds close but today, there's a window inspection so all blinds were open.
It look pretty peaceful to me. I love city and tall building. I wish I can live in a tall building again.

It look pretty peaceful to me. I love city and tall building. I wish I can live in a tall building again.
Well its way better than living in the suburbs, cause of the all the energy! I always feel like there's a million people here, in a ten block radius. I"m never depressed cause its so fast paced living. It's very different from the small town I grew up in. I seen all kinds of things here, all kinds of people. The overcrowding can sometimes overwhelm me. Some days I wanna leave, some days, not so much. I"m next to Seattle University and 3 Major hospitals and all kinds of businesses. A lot of businesses make money here. There's a 76 gas station right outside my lobby and they have so much customers, at any given moment, its packed. From millionaires to bums, its crazy. Nobody talks to each other lolz.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well its way better than living in the suburbs, cause of the all the energy! I always feel like there's a million people here, in a ten block radius. I"m never depressed cause its so fast paced living. It's very different from the small town I grew up in. I seen all kinds of things here, all kinds of people. The overcrowding can sometimes overwhelm me. Some days I wanna leave, some days, not so much. I"m next to Seattle University and 3 Major hospitals and all kinds of businesses. A lot of businesses make money here. There's a 76 gas station right outside my lobby and they have so much customers, at any given moment, its packed. From millionaires to bums, its crazy. Nobody talks to each other lolz.
I love living in fast paced. I love city crowd, not like the suburbs, it is way too quiet. If I have my way I would move to New York. I really don't mind much about snow or cold. Even though I hate cold. In the city everything is so convenient. After seeing your picture I really do miss my city home in Europe :(