How Is The Weather At Your Place?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Summer is almost year. I really look forward to it. Ready to wear lite clothes and sandals. I wish it is always summer all the time never stop

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It is breezy at my place. The sun comes out, but the rain would creep in here and there. Looking forward to seeing lots of blooming flowers soon. :)

Beautiful-Flower-Wallpapers.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
always sunny here where i'm at.:yuck:

i love rain. once upon a time, i thought about moving to oregon or washington where it rains for a good amount of time in a year.

I seriously love the Seattle rain. The air is fresher, the hustle and bustle is slowed down, and people are generally more polite.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
We had thunderstorm last night. It was spectacular. I wish every night was like that.

Boss56

Commoner
Fontana, ca: it was hailing, thunderstorm and currently raining. Wished I would have parked my car in the garage instead of the driveway.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's still sunny outside but come cool creeping in. :)

Can't wait to put on a jacket for winter.

sunny_day_by_kokoszkaa-d624pch.jpg

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
Calgary, Alberta it was snowing for almost a week. The snowstorm caused tons of blackouts. But in Edmonton it has been cold, rainy weather since the beginning of September. The first few days there was light frost and rainy snowy weather. It feels like winter now but winter on it's warmer better days.

Bluebird

Over here it's sunshine and breezy. Loves this kind of weather.
It's time to venture out to the Mall for some clothes and shoes.