Iphone 6 Release Date, News And Rumors

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I"m the big fan of APPLE :D

Are you getting the Iphone 6, Koo? :)
Iphone fan together. (y)

I always get the white one, isn't this thin or what?
I'll probably wait to get it during the holiday when stocks starts coming in and people are settling in with their Iphone. Prices might drop by then, gives me time to bid farewell to my current one.

12217-cc2d4032_680_400.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Koo
Guys, I'm getting an iphone 6 plus :D
ZERO down for 16gb, 99 down for 64gb. Going for the 64gb :D
I never had an Iphone, except for the Iphone 3 and it was used.
Bought it off craiglist for 100 bucks but it was 2/10 condition.
I didn't like iphone after that, but I'm gonna give Apple another chance.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Guys, I'm getting an iphone 6 plus :D
ZERO down for 16gb, 99 down for 64gb. Going for the 64gb :D
I never had an Iphone, except for the Iphone 3 and it was used.
Bought it off craiglist for 100 bucks but it was 2/10 condition.
I didn't like iphone after that, but I'm gonna give Apple another chance.

There's always a big debate on Samsung and Apple user. Some is just crazy ongoing. But pretty much as someone who uses both, yeah I did gave Samsung Galaxy a tried, my sister is also currently using one herself, a guy friend bought it for her, free of charge.

I can say that my debate on choosing the Iphone was pretty much on the looks. It's just that simple and straight to the point for me. Really hard to debate on that since you can't really make me like a Samsung looks over Iphone. For some reason, I just likes how my picture comes out on the Iphone vs the Samsung even if the Samsung camera is said to be better. Pretty much, don't have high hope for the Iphone, from what I see, many Iphone user just likes its looks. As far as the handicap issue with ITunes and so forth, I'm sure you're aware of it all.

With that said, hope you'll enjoy the Iphone dude. (y)

Maybe you can help me in deciding if I should get the Iphone 6 or the plus.

Have to
There's always a big debate on Samsung and Apple user. Some is just crazy ongoing. But pretty much as someone who uses both, yeah I did gave Samsung Galaxy a tried, my sister is also currently using one herself, a guy friend bought it for her, free of charge.

I can say that my debate on choosing the Iphone was pretty much on the looks. It's just that simple and straight to the point for me. Really hard to debate on that since you can't really make me like a Samsung looks over Iphone. For some reason, I just likes how my picture comes out on the Iphone vs the Samsung even if the Samsung camera is said to be better. Pretty much, don't have high hope for the Iphone, from what I see, many Iphone user just likes its looks. As far as the handicap issue with ITunes and so forth, I'm sure you're aware of it all.

Well I'm getting the plus because its like a tablet; you can use it to read at night whatnot. Believe it or not, I don't use my phone for making calls, mostly for everything else. I need that bigger screen size.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
bad thing abt iphone or all idevice, u can't stream to tv if uhave smart tv. U need idevice product in order to stream. As for android, u can stream to smart tv

Koo

Commoner
Are you getting the Iphone 6, Koo? :)
Iphone fan together. (y)

I always get the white one, isn't this thin or what?
I'll probably wait to get it during the holiday when stocks starts coming in and people are settling in with their Iphone. Prices might drop by then, gives me time to bid farewell to my current one.

View attachment 2896
yes I did....
woo hoo !!!

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

I am not a fan of Samsung. I has Galaxy before like 4 years ago and I hate that phone. Every 6 weeks my phone carrier had to send me a new one, I wouldn't kidding. Then the battery was always get hot after 5 minutes of used. Then when people called me the phone was never ringing. The battery was never last for me. I charged over night and by 30 minutes of used the battery was empty. Maybe it was a bad phone back then, but I will never go back and use another androit and Samsung again. I know a lot of people like it but I just had a bad luck with it. With iPhone i never had any problem what so ever since I had. It is very reliable. I like it because I can do FaceTime with my family over Europe free as much as I want to

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Samsung. I has Galaxy before like 4 years ago and I hate that phone. Every 6 weeks my phone carrier had to send me a new one, I wouldn't kidding. Then the battery was always get hot after 5 minutes of used. Then when people called me the phone was never ringing. The battery was never last for me. I charged over night and by 30 minutes of used the battery was empty. Maybe it was a bad phone back then, but I will never go back and use another androit and Samsung again. I know a lot of people like it but I just had a bad luck with it. With iPhone i never had any problem what so ever since I had. It is very reliable. I like it because I can do FaceTime with my family over Europe free as much as I want to
Hey, u need to move back to Europe and take me with you.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

My boyfriend is using the Samsung Galaxy s5 right now. He said he likes the Iphone camera better. He still prefer the Iphone. I didn't have luck with the Samsung phone either, my battery ran out quick with just one screen saver. It was when I barely have the phone for one day so I know I didn't pack it up like crazy where the battery should be running up that quick. Put what I needed on an Iphone and I didn't have any issue with the battery life. An Iphone lasted me all day until the following day without charge. I did read on Samsung user having battery issue. I just stick to the Iphone after trying out the Samsung Galaxy 4, I think that was the model I tried out that time.

Last edited:
My boyfriend is using the Samsung Galaxy s5 right now. He said he likes the Iphone camera better. He prefer the Iphone better. I didn't have luck with the Samsung phone either, my battery ran out quick with just one screen saver. It was when I barely have the phone for one day so I know I didn't pack it up like crazy where the battery should be running up that quick. Put what I needed on an Iphone and I didn't have any issue with the battery life. An Iphone lasted me all day until the following day without charge. I did read on Samsung user having battery issue. I just stick to the Iphone after trying out the Samsung Galaxy 4, I think that was the model I tried out that time.
I honestly thinking about getting on the apple bandwagon. I find android to be decent amazing phones, but when Apple sells 10 millions Iphone 6 in 3 days, that means something.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My boyfriend is using the Samsung Galaxy s5 right now. He said he likes the Iphone camera better. He still prefer the Iphone. I didn't have luck with the Samsung phone either, my battery ran out quick with just one screen saver. It was when I barely have the phone for one day so I know I didn't pack it up like crazy where the battery should be running up that quick. Put what I needed on an Iphone and I didn't have any issue with the battery life. An Iphone lasted me all day until the following day without charge. I did read on Samsung user having battery issue. I just stick to the Iphone after trying out the Samsung Galaxy 4, I think that was the model I tried out that time.
I don't like androit phone because somehow they keep update their software and you don't have much a choice to say yes or no. It is automatically does for you and it messes up your phone. Versus iPhone you have the choice not to do it if you don't want to. I guess I had a very bad, bad of luck with androit that I don't even have anything to do with it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I seen it now going 800-1200 depending on storage.

I get my Iphone with a storage of 16 gb only, every time. I don't need so many space for my phone because I use it mainly for calling purpose, maybe some picture, which I can transfer all to desktop later. I get my ipod in the 64gb size, that's where I stored all my goodies to play with. The ipod is intended to last longer.

A cell phone is mainly suppose to last us a maximum of two years, which is too long for me. I usually replace my phone before the two years. So to have a big storage for it is a waste for me. Sometimes the phone start having issue like charging problem, etc when you have it too long, no?

Isn't portable hard drive, tablet, desktop, laptop. all of our other goodies suppose to do all the storing of our stuff, not the phone?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I get my Iphone with a storage of 16 gb only, every time. I don't need so many space for my phone because I use it mainly for calling purpose, maybe some picture, which I can transfer all to desktop later. I get my ipod in the 64gb size, that's where I stored all my goodies to play with. The ipod is intended to last longer.

A cell phone is mainly suppose to last us a maximum of two years, which is too long for me. I usually replace my phone before the two years. So to have a big storage for it is a waste for me. Sometimes the phone start having issue like charging problem, etc when you have it too long, no?

Isn't portable hard drive, tablet, desktop, laptop. all of our other goodies suppose to do all the storing of our stuff, not the phone?
I totally agree with you. If I have a big a storage on my phone I would used for some other stuffs and by the time I want to use my phone my battery is running out juice. I am disappointed that this time Apple didn't have the new iPod touch. I would buy the plus size with 64 gb. I am hoping Apple will have one next month along with their iPad event