Iphone 6 Release Date, News And Rumors

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
One thing I experience with iPhone 6 right now it is battery life. The battery run very fast for me. But I thought it suppose to last some ridiculous hours stand by. For me it is gone by 50% by the end of my day and I didn't do much with it beside check email and a couple text.

One thing I experience with iPhone 6 right now it is battery life. The battery run very fast for me. But I thought it suppose to last some ridiculous hours stand by. For me it is gone by 50% by the end of my day and I didn't do much with it beside check email and a couple text.
dang that's important too.
I had to get external battery for my Xperia Z, battery was so bad.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Everyone if you have an iphone5 or the new iPad or mini ipad I wouldn't recommend to download the new iso8 to your devices. It will make your devices running very slow. Your devices keep getting freeze from the software after you upgrade. That's what happenings to my iPod touch right that I notice.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I read in iclarified that iOS 8 has a lot of bugs including deleting your iCloud files. Also, boot test comparison, iPhone 5s won, 23sec. iPhone 6 and 6p boot time is almost the same as 2G and 3GS, 29sec

Based on this, i'm holding off iPhone 6 eventho A8 chip suppose to fast but still can't beat A7 on i5s, sux. Might wait for iPhone 6s instead.

Apple is testing iOS 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3 at the same time....

I saw descr Note 4, look very nice but just too big for me, 5.7in
http://www.samsung.com/us/the-next-big-thing/galaxy-note-4-features-and-specs/

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I read in iclarified that iOS 8 has a lot of bugs including deleting your iCloud files. Also, boot test comparison, iPhone 5s won, 23sec. iPhone 6 and 6p boot time is almost the same as 2G and 3GS, 29sec

Based on this, i'm holding off iPhone 6 eventho A8 chip suppose to fast but still can't beat A7 on i5s, sux. Might wait for iPhone 6s instead.

Thanks for the information bong. :)

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
new update for iOS alway has a lot of bugs !!! it is really a shame that Apple do not try to improve this recurrence problem !!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

my friend just bought that note 4 nd that thing is huge lolz...i guess its ok bcuz hes a guy..if i have to get something that big, i might have to use two hands to talk when im calling ppl....lol that is y i bought the iphone 6 instead of 6p..

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
my friend just bought that note 4 nd that thing is huge lolz...i guess its ok bcuz hes a guy..if i have to get something that big, i might have to use two hands to talk when im calling ppl....lol that is y i bought the iphone 6 instead of 6p..

it is true that girls have a small hand !!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
lol well most i think...well guys r built with big hands for a reason nd i aint gunna say y hahha

Ho ho my dear Chenna, it is just the question of training, right !!! we, guys must be strong and have big hands to carrying our big thing, right .... (y)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Ho ho my dear Chenna, it is just the question of training, right !!! we, guys must be strong and have big hands to carrying our big thing, right .... (y)
lolz, its all a matter of opinion of what we make usage of our hands, im just sayen, but u r free to imagined the beyond!!! hahaha

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
lolz, its all a matter of opinion of what we make usage of our hands, im just sayen, but u r free to imagined the beyond!!! hahaha

lol, hey what are you thinking !!! when I say big thing, I was thinking about the wheel of the car ... I don't have the same thought than Thahappycamper lool :roflmao::roflmao:

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
lol, hey what are you thinking !!! when I say big thing, I was thinking about the wheel of the car ... I don't have the same thought than Thahappycamper lool :roflmao::roflmao:
i pledge the fifth!! man sum 1 is guilty!! hahaha dont mind my perverted thoughts, i always assumed at the dirtiest things....lolz

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
i pledge the fifth!! man sum 1 is guilty!! hahaha dont mind my perverted thoughts, i always assumed at the dirtiest things....lolz

Ho dear, It think it is not completly you fault, right. Because @thahappycamper alway says dirties things and on the another side I was playing with the words too :roflmao::roflmao:

So I claim only fifty/fifty guilty for you :D

And another fifty/fifty is for thahappycamper :cry:X3

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Ho dear, It think it is not completly you fault, right. Because @thahappycamper alway says dirties things and on the another side I was playing with the words too :roflmao::roflmao:

So I claim only fifty/fifty guilty for you :D

And another fifty/fifty is for thahappycamper :cry:X3
fair nd square!!!! Fyi, im not like happycamper, im better lolz

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
what does Fyi mean ? (sorry I can well understand English yet. And @thahappycamper don't slap me please !!!!)
it means for your information....
if happycamper slaps u, its usually a love slap for him. he likes to do that or ask if he can do u...so if he ask if he can do u, dont feel special bcuz he ask every girls nd guys in here lolz