November Arcade Contest - $80

Please pick four games!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well it depends on the game. I noticed it helped a lot with super mario jump, and touch the bubble.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Is anyone else having the same issue I am with Mario Crossover? I can play the game but I can't see the bottom part of the game, its like its cut off, so I can never see the holes in the floor :(. The only way I am able to past it, is buy wasting a life falling in it lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is anyone else having the same issue I am with Mario Crossover? I can play the game but I can't see the bottom part of the game, its like its cut off, so I can never see the holes in the floor :(. The only way I am able to past it, is buy wasting a life falling in it lol.

The bottom is not cut off for me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The website lagging is causing the game to not work properly. Is anyone else having that issue? I'm losing my hard working score due to the crash. :( x_x :(

Ash

Admin
Admin
Don't worry bong, we will be good. Everybody will behave and awaits your return. X3
I am still around, just not updating as much this week. Unfortunately the server is down today so the site is processing very slow. I will work on fixing the double silver/gold status too.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am still around, just not updating as much this week. Unfortunately the server is down today so the site is processing very slow. I will work on fixing the double silver/gold status too.

Great to see you. :)
It got quiet due to the lag. Hope the server get back to normal soon. I'm having problem with Zuma restarting every time I hit high score. I have to conquer level 10 but the lagging is killing me bong. :banghead:

Ash

Admin
Admin
Great to see you. :)
It got quiet due to the lag. Hope the server get back to normal soon. I'm having problem with Zuma restarting every time I hit high score. I have to conquer level 10 but the lagging is killing me bong. :banghead:
Keep me updated with the lag Hunnie. I will check up on it again tomorrow. Normally it is a usually a network issue with the hosting company.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Keep me updated with the lag Hunnie. I will check up on it again tomorrow. Normally it is a usually a network issue with the hosting company.

Well, so far every time I pass lvl 9, it restart and wont' let me go to lvl 10. I don't know if there is a lvl 10 or not, but I never get to go there when I'm done with lvl 9. The new score doesn't update either when the game just restart on its own.

Right now, sometimes it lag and the balls just stack on each other on other lvl whenever it wants to. I been playing all day pass those glitch and lag but never get to lvl 10 because of the restart. It bring me back to the arcade score page.

I want to continue to lvl 10 bong. :D and see the ending if there is an ending. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Zuma Kowloon has 9 level and then the games restart itself. There is no level 10, I was wrong.
Every time I pass level 9, my higher score doesn't get update.
If someone can tell me how to save the score or how it gets send.

After it restart I just click on retry button and it takes me to the Arcade score page.
But score not updated no matter how often I keep refreshing.
I pass this game so many times already. :)
But can't get the score to update if I pass level 9.
It only update the score if my highest score is at level 8. It's weird.
It's hard for me to get highest score at level 8 now, I need to get to level 9 to get a higher score.
Maybe it's only happening to me. o_O

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Not sure if it is only you, but I noticed there was quite a bit of lag while playing the games over the last few days.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not sure if it is only you, but I noticed there was quite a bit of lag while playing the games over the last few days.

The game is still lagging today. While playing, the ball will spin out of place. I just keep playing hoping I get through it before it goes crazy again.

It just went crazy again earlier. I'm going to stop playing it for now. But from my own experience after playing it all day for the past three days straight, the ending of this game just restart back to the main menu and the passing points doesn't get recorded. I can't beat my previous record because of that. Points wasted. :cry:

I have to die at level 8 with a higher score if I want to beat my record. :banghead:
So hard to do that at level 8, struggling. :banghead::banghead:

Will try again later when I wake up. :D
So tired. z_zz_zz_zz_z

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
wow the price and games look so temp:nailbiting::D if i know how to play, I will be participate too:sneaky:

wishing everyone luck

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
:banghead:
wow the price and games look so temp:nailbiting::D if i know how to play, I will be participate too:sneaky:

wishing everyone luck

Thank you Theary. There's four games to try, you should really try them for fun. I'm not good at none of them at first. It takes several practices for each one.

GAME STATUS:
Mario is time consuming. z_z
Zuma Kowloon is 9 level but having issue with lag and score. :banghead:
Demon Destroyer has 27 level is similar to Angry Birds :)
Volt Connect has 25 level :cool:

I have to keep playing Mario to infinite score because it keeps going.
Demon and Volt I need to keep beating the old score.
I'm beating Zuma record but it won't record.

If you see me on the forum I'm probably playing one of those games. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I might it a try then:D since everyone participate:sneaky:
I was just curious how many members participate in each game though

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I might it a try then:D since everyone participate:sneaky:
I was just curious how many members participate in each game though

Beside the name that shows up on the score board, I have no idea who's playing.
But Rei was participating. :)
I wonder if Happy is playing it too? ;)
It would be nice to have everyone who's playing participate in the arcade talk on their experience or tip and tricks. (y)
Share the love around. <3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Beside the name that shows up on the score board, I have no idea who's playing.
But Rei was participating. :)
I wonder if Happy is playing it too? ;)
good to know it, Hunnie dear
Do you also see chenna playing too?
It would be nice to have everyone who's playing participate in the arcade talk on their experience or tip and tricks. (y)
Share the love around. <3+<3
that is sound so sweet dear.... make me want to participate more...hehehhe..lol:sneaky: