November Arcade Contest - $80

Please pick four games!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I been testing and playing Zuma. I got 10,700 points passing level 9 and the score didn't update. I'm sure it isn't the desktop issue because I tried it on two different computer. And the scores shows up if I die on level 8. My last updated score was when I die on level 8, didn't get to level 9.

Me sad. :(

Beside the name that shows up on the score board, I have no idea who's playing.
But Rei was participating. :)
I wonder if Happy is playing it too? ;)
It would be nice to have everyone who's playing participate in the arcade talk on their experience or tip and tricks. (y)
Share the love around. <3+<3
no, it's not interesting to me. But I enjoy seeing those crazy scores. Unbelievable, I want to see a video!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm going to try to play Zuma Kowloon with Firefox instead and see if it helps. :)
The hosting site should do something about the scoring issue though. x_x

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Poll has been closed and the contest games are:

Win up to $80 by being 1st place on all games. Prizes are stackable.

Admin, I might have overlooked it but I don't see the deadline for this contest.
When is this contest ending on?
I want to know when to finalize my score. :)

I tried playing Zuma on Firefox and Internet Explorer but no luck in submitting my new higher score in.
Maybe I can try on someone's else computer at their house but it's not comfortable being on someone's computer for hours playing game. :D

I might just quit that game and just play the other three only. :)
Nothing I tried has work.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hunnie, post updated. I must have accidentally removed it from my last edit. Anyone else having issues with Zuma Kowloon?

End date: 8/24/2013 9PM Eastern Time.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hunnie, post updated. I must have accidentally removed it from my last edit. Anyone else having issues with Zuma Kowloon?

Hi Admin:D
did you mean 11/24/2013?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Hi Admin, sorry to bug you again. Are you checking the score on 11/25/2013 then? Is the score locked up on the ending day of the 24th or anyone can still submit new score the next morning on the 25th?

Can you tell us what time you will be looking at the score? I like to do a last minute challenge with the winning score if I'm just a little bit behind. :D

Last edited:

pheng

Commoner

yes when you finish all 9 level of zuma it will not record your score so i alway loss on purpose at level 8 and in mario you can't see the bottom part of the screen. i keep falling down the hole.so i give up on that one.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yes when you finish all 9 level of zuma it will not record your score so i alway loss on purpose at level 8 and in mario you can't see the bottom part of the screen. i keep falling down the hole.so i give up on that one.

I though I was losing my mind. But the score really only record when you chose to die on level 8. :D
Passing level 9 is useless because the score don't get recorded. :(
At least someone can prove my theory corrects. :)
Thanks pheng for confirming my guess. :cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
For Mario, I can see the bottom of the screen. Are you using the desktop or a laptop to play Mario?
When I open Mario on a laptop, I can't see the bottom of the screen like you mentioned.
But playing Mario on the desktop, the whole screen shows.

Ash

Admin
Admin
The screen height for Mario Crossover has been extended. It might not do anything, but give it a try. The arcade games in general are designed by different developers, somethingI do not have control of. I would happy to replace Zuma with the next highest voted game, Jewel Match. Let me know.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The screen height for Mario Crossover has been extended. It might not do anything, but give it a try. The arcade games in general are designed by different developers, somethingI do not have control of. I would happy to replace Zuma with the next highest voted game, Jewel Match. Let me know.

I no longer have issue with Zuma because we all can just die at level 8 with the points gained there.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Keep at it Hunnie! Only way to get better (y)

I'm trying hard Rock. :banghead:

I'm going to take a break this week and relax. I don't want to go game crazy. :D
Will be online shopping again, I want to get more stuff before Thanksgiving comes, so I would have a lot of things to play with. X3

How is the game going for you, Rock? Are you going crush us with the high score when we're not expecting? (y)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm trying hard Rock. :banghead:

I'm going to take a break this week and relax. I don't want to go game crazy. :D
Will be online shopping again, I want to get more stuff before Thanksgiving comes, so I would have a lot of things to play with. X3

How is the game going for you, Rock? Are you going crush us with the high score when we're not expecting? (y)

From the looks of it, your crushing me lol

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
These games have a cap on them it seems, except for mario crossover. Mario you can sit here and play all day and the score can keep getting higher. The other games seems to be limited because of the amount of levels available for play.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
These games have a cap on them it seems, except for mario crossover. Mario you can sit here and play all day and the score can keep getting higher. The other games seems to be limited because of the amount of levels available for play.

Besides Mario, the other games is getting very difficult to gain the extra score now. I'm getting to the dead end. :banghead:
Very tricky x_x Wish I can find the cap score somewhere to know my standing. :D
The limitation sucks! :nailbiting: