Please pick four games!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am still and always at level 4 of Zuma :banghead:. It seems like I am going to stuck at level 4 though:Dsince I do not make any progresses

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Been trying to play Volt Connect, but have no luck. I might have to watch video how to play it , since I have no clue

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
What level are you at on Mario? Are you playing the game on a desktop now? Or it gotten better on the laptop now?

I figured out what was wrong with my screen. I had it zoomed a little to much, After I resized it, it works better. I've made it to level 8-3 so far, Think that may be the end of it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I figured out what was wrong with my screen. I had it zoomed a little to much, After I resized it, it works better. I've made it to level 8-3 so far, Think that may be the end of it.

You almost beat Mario? :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am still and always at level 4 of Zuma :banghead:. It seems like I am going to stuck at level 4 though:Dsince I do not make any progresses

Use the power up to get further, Theary. :)
Those locks and timer are power up to advance in the game.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

You know, pheng can work on this because it's seems to be just a minor adjustment to the screen. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hmm, when we start over, do you think the score starts over too, or it stays there but you play over with the high score from the beginning?

I think when you beat the game you start over keeping your score, so you can add to it.

You know, pheng can work on this because it's seems to be just a minor adjustment to the screen. :)

Yea it very easy to fix, usually its just CTRL+ - to zoom out and CRTL+ + to zoom in.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea it very easy to fix, usually its just CTRL+ - to zoom out and CRTL+ + to zoom in.

You can try to see if this work for your screen pheng, then you can join in the Mario fun with us too. :)

Everyone else should come join in the arcade fun with us. Let's have some friendly competition. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Contest will end in 90 minutes, winners will be noted & and prizes to be given in 24 hours.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Yes at 9PM EST, which is 6PM in your time zone, Hunnie. I will not be able to monitor the contest after this time. We can select better date & time for our next contest.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yes at 9PM EST, which is 6PM in your time zone, Hunnie. I will not be able to monitor the contest after this time. We can select better date & time for our next contest.

Sounds good, I just needed to know our time difference so I can prepare myself better for the deadline. :)
I didn't wan to be late to submit my last minute score. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Congratulations to the winners! High scores have been recorded and updated on the initial post. Winners will be contacted tomorrow with prizing information.

Last edited: