Refer A Member

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You got a point there Groupon since there are lots of Khmer sites out there. The thing is they steal videos from here, re-upload to Youtube and get away with everything. Pheapyun.com took lots of SPP videos from here and yet their Youtube accounts are still in good standard.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You got a point there Groupon since there are lots of Khmer sites out there. The thing is they steal videos from here, re-upload to Youtube and get away with everything. Pheapyun.com took lots of SPP videos from here and yet their Youtube accounts are still in good standard.
Is it because of no one reporting?:nailbiting:

Khmer.be also took lot of tawainese series for us as well:(

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Nah, we can do all fast and then lock our stuff, can't report that is encrypted.

Ash

Admin
Admin
What you can do is send them an email or send a private message to take down your watermarked videos. A slim chance they would take down. I don't advice anyone to report them for many critical reasons and the fact that they have been dealing with copyright issues already. Also, Khmer Avenue and Merlkon cannot afford to run in lock-down setting as I can guarantee everyone that we will lose all the hard earned ten thousands daily visitors we have gained over the last several years. However, the forums are designed to have lock down-sections for the more hardcore visitors.

Though I am glad everyone is discussing about this matter. :)

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I wish there a way to keep those guy from stealing our work, I'm tired of it and pissed me off ya know. Is there another way?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Personal opinion: I bet if KhmerAvenue's uploader do decide to go with DailyMotion, KA will die. Users/Viewers will just look else where.

Even I don't even bother watching it even that movie is the best. :)

I don't really have experience with Daily Motion to say if it's that bad or good.
I do randomly comes and goes everywhere to watch uploaded series before and that was all.
But I do like Rei ways of uploading his movie and giving the viewer a chance to download the movie for watching at their own convenience time.
It was such a great experience for me that brought me into this forum and becoming a member.
It catch my attention so I don't think Rei should change his way of doing it because it makes people like me happy.
This is actually my own personal opinion, someone else might think differently.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
What you can do is send them an email or send a private message to take down your watermarked videos. A slim chance they would take down. I don't advice anyone to report them for many critical reasons and the fact that they have been dealing with copyright issues already. Also, Khmer Avenue and Merlkon cannot afford to run in lock-down setting as I can guarantee everyone that we will lose all the hard earned ten thousands daily visitors we have gained over the last several years. However, the forums are designed to have lock down-sections for the more hardcore visitors.

Though I am glad everyone is discussing about this matter. :)

At my end, I have no intention so ever for reporting anyone.

My suggestion is to post a note to all visitors and request them not to upload our videos to other website though…. because I have seen most Anime sites and Korean drama sites has asked their visitors.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
At my end, I have no intention so ever for reporting anyone.

My suggestion is to post a note to all visitors and request them not to upload our videos to other website though…. because I have seen most Anime sites and Korean drama sites has asked their visitors.

We all might not see eyes to eyes but I do agree with Theary on this. Reporting will just pull this site down with them. A friendly notice is the best way to go.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
For me, it doesn't matter if they upload and post on other site. At least it give me secure I can re-download whenever or if my mp4 become corrupted lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
For me, it doesn't matter if they upload and post on other site. At least it give me secure I can re-download whenever or if my mp4 become corrupted lol

That is a great way of putting it. :)
Best view anyone can make out of all of this. :D

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Let's make Happy jealous, change the pic to the picture that has u and I together Hunnie lol jk jk