Download - Complete The Demi Gods And Semi Devils 2013

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Update: I checked on Sunday on the release of vol. 2, but it's not out yet. I will go back to the video store tomorrow to pick up some more series and ask the owner again if he get vol. 2 in yet. It looks like, it'll be a little more while until the dubbing company release vol. 2 of this drama.

lovepink

Commoner
Hi love pink, Demi Gods comes in vol. 1 and vol. 2. The donation of 350 credit points is only for vol. 1, which is completed. Vol.2 isn't release yet and it will has its own donation requirement. New release will required a higher donation points.

Oh okay thanks hunnie. I was a little confused about that but now it is clear. It makes sense that new releases require more credits. thank you for your hard work.

lovepink

Commoner
Update: I checked on Sunday on the release of vol. 2, but it's not out yet. I will go back to the video store tomorrow to pick up some more series and ask the owner again if he get vol. 2 in yet. It looks like, it'll be a little more while until the dubbing company release vol. 2 of this drama.

Do you know if that particular video store has an online website to sell the movies? Or do you know of any online websites that sell reasonable priced series with good quality? I see some khmer video websites but they are selling it for $45+ for each series. That's so expensive. It must be expensive for you too since you buy so many drama series. Thank you for buying them for us and uploading them.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Do you know if that particular video store has an online website to sell the movies? Or do you know of any online websites that sell reasonable priced series with good quality? I see some khmer video websites but they are selling it for $45+ for each series. That's so expensive. It must be expensive for you too since you buy so many drama series. Thank you for buying them for us and uploading them.

Last Sunday I spend $50 for 6 series. One was new release, the other five is oldies. New release, they charge you more. I spend close to $2,000 maybe more for all the series I have so far. Yes it's expensive if you collect all at once. But getting some slowly, you won't see or notice the cost. Most of my trip, I spend an average of $100 per visit. I wanted to make my visit there worth it since I have to drive 30 minutes away to the Khmer town. I live up north where the Chinese people are at and they sell their videos in Cantonese or Mandarin.

I will pay more for certain series for the better authentic quality if it's my top favorite. I want to be able to watch back on them and top quality are worth it to me for later viewing. Those series will be around later but top quality will be worth more money later if you has them.

The video store I go to don't have a website, but I wouldn't buy it from just ny unknown website because you're taking risk. I personally would only buy the new release from the SPPCI website since I liked their dubbing. The oldies top quality are hard to come across, it's mostly from local Asian store who does has them in very low stock of it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If you are not buying the videos for their quality, its wise to just get them download files free from here. Since member can easily get their credit points for free just by posting in the forum.

Even at $1 donation, you will get 1,000 points and that will get you a good 5-8 download series here. All donation goes towards keeping the site going. All the uploader here are not cashing out their credit points either because it's a waste to do so.

You pay $1 for 1,000 points. If you cash it out, you pay a 75% interest on the trade back. So with 1,000 points, you get 25 cent back.
We uploader will be using our credits back towards the forum event or it'll be sitting there. So as a result, we don't make money off our uploading or downloads. Those credit points are to get members to participate in the forum so we can keep it active.

asians_chinese_liu_yifei_braids_celebrity_m35447.jpg

I have to learn some more techniques over the weekend. So far, this is what I been able to do.
No idea how to do the text effects, i.e., animations, sparkly, etc. Not yet :banghead:

Marvelous

Commoner
Hi Hunnie, if you go to the store, can you check to see if they have Bao Chen Tien 2013. one of the website post the series but they only post 4 episodes and I can't find the series on any of the online store.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Hunnie, if you go to the store, can you check to see if they have Bao Chen Tien 2013. one of the website post the series but they only post 4 episodes and I can't find the series on any of the online store.
Dear Marvelous,
Rei used to post it before, try to request it from him. He might be able to re-upload for you

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
View attachment 2667

I have to learn some more techniques over the weekend. So far, this is what I been able to do.
No idea how to do the text effects, i.e., animations, sparkly, etc. Not yet :banghead:

I think you can leave the sparkle effect for Admin to add on, since he's already good at it. The banner can be thinner so you can have her head pops out of it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Can you request it in the Video Request, Marvelous. A link or image to the drama would be nice, the video store should have it since Rei already posted it before.

I think you can leave the sparkle effect for Admin to add on, since he's already good at it. The banner can be thinner so you can have her head pops out of it.
ok you want head to pop out...
and you want Liu Yi Fei, got it.

what else, pic wise?

Sreykhmer

Commoner
Last Sunday I spend $50 for 6 series. One was new release, the other five is oldies. New release, they charge you more. I spend close to $2,000 maybe more for all the series I have so far. Yes it's expensive if you collect all at once. But getting some slowly, you won't see or notice the cost. Most of my trip, I spend an average of $100 per visit. I wanted to make my visit there worth it since I have to drive 30 minutes away to the Khmer town. I live up north where the Chinese people are at and they sell their videos in Cantonese or Mandarin.

I will pay more for certain series for the better authentic quality if it's my top favorite. I want to be able to watch back on them and top quality are worth it to me for later viewing. Those series will be around later but top quality will be worth more money later if you has them.

The video store I go to don't have a website, but I wouldn't buy it from just ny unknown website because you're taking risk. I personally would only buy the new release from the SPPCI website since I liked their dubbing. The oldies top quality are hard to come across, it's mostly from local Asian store who does has them in very low stock of it.
Hello, hunnie do you know if beauties of the emperor out yet? Thank

khonlay

Commoner
I started this cuz i loved the demi series, but so far all the remakes fail in comparison to the Felix version. i dunno maybe its because i'm a BIG felix fan he can do no wrong. He can portray any role ...SIGH...if only he'd stay young forever, I'd watch everything he was in. Sorry, sorry, my apologies for rambling.:p

I hope this turns out better than all the other remakes.
Thanks Hunnie(y)(y)