Download - Complete The Demi Gods And Semi Devils 2013

khonlay

Commoner
Last Sunday I spend $50 for 6 series. One was new release, the other five is oldies. New release, they charge you more. I spend close to $2,000 maybe more for all the series I have so far. Yes it's expensive if you collect all at once. But getting some slowly, you won't see or notice the cost. Most of my trip, I spend an average of $100 per visit. I wanted to make my visit there worth it since I have to drive 30 minutes away to the Khmer town. I live up north where the Chinese people are at and they sell their videos in Cantonese or Mandarin.

I will pay more for certain series for the better authentic quality if it's my top favorite. I want to be able to watch back on them and top quality are worth it to me for later viewing. Those series will be around later but top quality will be worth more money later if you has them.

The video store I go to don't have a website, but I wouldn't buy it from just ny unknown website because you're taking risk. I personally would only buy the new release from the SPPCI website since I liked their dubbing. The oldies top quality are hard to come across, it's mostly from local Asian store who does has them in very low stock of it.

I'm the same in that sentiment Hunnie. I'd rather spend the extra $$ for better quality too bad there's not many places around my area to find my faves or I'd be piss-poor broke in no time. THANKS for all ur great finds Hunnie.

lovepink

Commoner
I'm the same in that sentiment Hunnie. I'd rather spend the extra $$ for better quality too bad there's not many places around my area to find my faves or I'd be piss-poor broke in no time. THANKS for all ur great finds Hunnie.

Me too. I will pay more if it is a series I like to watch over and over. Usually if I really like a series I can watch it 3-4 times per year. I bought some of my faves over the internet but I feel like I got ripped off since the quality wasn't good. They were copies of copies.

khonlay

Commoner
Me too. I will pay more if it is a series I like to watch over and over. Usually if I really like a series I can watch it 3-4 times per year. I bought some of my faves over the internet but I feel like I got ripped off since the quality wasn't good. They were copies of copies.

I had the same issue. I even bought like 3 different copies of the lu xia (Fire kid series played by a female actor) from different sites only to have the crop version. So much of the series was cut off that the viewer misses a lot of important scenes that tie the story together.

lovepink

Commoner
I had the same issue. I even bought like 3 different copies of the lu xia (Fire kid series played by a female actor) from different sites only to have the crop version. So much of the series was cut off that the viewer misses a lot of important scenes that tie the story together.

That's too bad. I hate it when they do that. I bought a series from one site but when I watched it - it was the cropped version. I think it was from YouTube. Because every other 10-15 mins or so there would be a scene missing. it would jump from scene to scene and you wouldn't notice it unless you watched the entire movie beforehand. I emailed the person/store website and I didn't get a refund. I just got another copy with no missing scenes but still cropped YouTube version. Shipping itself was expensive too about $20 from US to Canada.

Alex001

Beggar
hi, can i ask you. i dont see an download link can you fix it. cos it really want to watch it so much. thz for your help.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi, can i ask you. i dont see an download link can you fix it. cos it really want to watch it so much. thz for your help.
Dear Alex001,
here is the http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/the-demi-gods-and-semi-devils-2013.1350/

but you need to be a commoner to access this link .... to become a commoner, you need to posts at least 30 messages.
once you reached 30 messages it will automatic active to a commoner.( please allow a day for system to generate it)

once you are in , you need 350 credit point to unlock this dl

please read http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/point-rewards.1486/ to be able to earn the credit point