Videos Being Deleted And Removed..

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I would go with Rei's suggestion. Usually, other site download from us then hosted in there youtube or whatever. That's y i wouldn't mind if they post my vdo up. I consider as a cloud backup for me lol

I just checked on my videos and all of them are sourced back to my dailymotion. They didn't download it because it's too much work for them to upload it themselves.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Most of the uploaders including me are using Dailymotion, most Videos got removed:(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Old tvb series. The young wanderer is not working.
IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL, IF YOU COULD LET US KNOW WHICH EPISODE(S) IS NOT WORKING…. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVNACE FOR ALL YOUR HELP

yenny

Commoner
I think it works only on adobe flash . Cuz I don't see black screen for it to play. If u know what I mean

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Audio, eh? I didn't know that but that makes sense.

Yes I suspected YouTube put a script to somehow pick up either audio or/and video. Most of my unlisted video after video compete it processing, there a warning on it. Later, it got removed :) All my mp4 uses 001.mp4 or somet weird name lol

I did one music wedding video and put thai song. YouTube said it's a copyright song lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I replaced all the episodes for The Legend of Lady Yang.

I need to work on the rest of The Kung Fu Master that is being removed, then I will work on Blood Sword II.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
SPP has been back on the web, and it is typical of them to drop by Khmer Avenue and try to take out the new series. They tend to get the old TVB series along the way too.

As for Youtube, they can auto detect copyright videos filed by the owners.

The good thing about using the other website sources, is that you get to drag them down too lol. Unfortunately for Hunnie, her links get used instead of being re-uploaded.

cjyabb

Commoner
All the uploaders has to deal with banned account when it comes to having the videos stream. Any suggestion from everyone including viewers are always appreciated. (y)

I understand why new release series are being removed, but there shouldn't be an issue with the oldies.
I'm assuming the oldies are being reported by those online Khmer dvd seller. :)
All the uploaders has to deal with banned account when it comes to having the videos stream. Any suggestion from everyone including viewers are always appreciated. (y)

I understand why new release series are being removed, but there shouldn't be an issue with the oldies.
I'm assuming the oldies are being reported by those online Khmer dvd seller. :)
Yesterday's Glitter broken videos is all fixed. Please let me know if I'm missing any episodes, thanks.

So far I fixed episodes 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25. Those are the only ones for this series that has been removed by Dailymotion so I post them on another streaming site.
hi Hunnie, The Kung Fu Master (1994) from episode 17 until the end are not working. can you fix it please .. thank you big big

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
the best way is to just upload download link with steaming link! that way more ppl have it so they can up re-upload if videos ever get deleted! (which im sure videos will get deleted)!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Just got back from a little family vacation break.
I will start working on all the dead videos on KhmerAve slowly.
Not sure where to start first, but I'll start somewhere. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The Kung Fu Master is all fixed.

Kung Fu master has gotten removed again. It's an ATV series so I have no idea why it's such a hot mess for me.
Someone doesn't want that video back up at all, they even report it to google drive.
I will have to put it onto another streaming site. Please be patient with me, I have to see where I can put it at.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Please feel free to report videos that are being removed. Sometimes I fix it but it might get remove again.

I am currently working on Kung Fu Master and The Bitter Bitten.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The Kung Fu Master is all fixed just now.

I'm still working on ep 6 and 7 on The Bitter Bitten but the rest is working.

Last edited: