What Did You Eat Today?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Having lunch at home. :D
Stuff chicken wing with khmer pickled papaya/carrot, and some rice.

IMG_1751.JPG

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
omgg i am drooling as i look at this pic lolz. may i ask is that with the coconut sauce? i love that marinade but don't know how to make it. they said its simple though

i usually drive to my mom town for khmer restaurants. they have alot. but for sum reason i enjoyed my mom homemade food over that. i guess its bcuz her food is made with alot of love lolz

Yea thats the tuk doung or however you spell it.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks everyone for posting all these delicious vegetarian looking food! :mad::) I had spicy tofu and other veggies with rice for lunch.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks everyone for posting all these delicious vegetarian looking food! :mad::) I had spicy tofu and other veggies with rice for lunch.

I love tofu and all kind of veggies.
Can you eat egg tofu, Rei. I ate it with hot pot the other night. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I love tofu and all kind of veggies.
Can you eat egg tofu, Rei. I ate it with hot pot the other night. :D

I might've had them before but not too sure. I tried to google for images but too many different tofu pictures showed up lol. I can imagine it being really tasty with hot pot though.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I might've had them before but not too sure. I tried to google for images but too many different tofu pictures showed up lol. I can imagine it being really tasty with hot pot though.

Tofu is so healthy, I love the egg tofu because it something different. My boyfriend's mom make her Chinese hot pot style and egg tofu was one of the ingredient. Lots of new stuff I enjoy trying since my mom only make Khmer food, Chinese food is a nice big change. I ate so much. I will buy all those Chinese goodies and make the hot pot at home myself.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

This is the egg tofu I ate with the hot pot. They are very tasty. ;)

66.png

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't remember having them, better get myself to an Asian supermarket for some of those.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't remember having them, better get myself to an Asian supermarket for some of those.

Make some hot pot if you aren't eating enough, Rei. Hot pot has lots of goodies, it will make you happy. Take good care of yourself. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I wish I had a khmer restaurant around here. then I wouldn't have to make it all the time and my wife can try out other things. She does enjoy poat ang.

cambodian-grilled-corn-1-640x426.jpg
make me so hungry already

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I skipped lunch to study in the library lol eating bugles right now. I didn't this chip tasted this good?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP