What Is Your Favorite Khmer Dessert?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what does it taste like, why so stinky though man ugh :D

You have to be open to the horizon. Don't be in a box, Happy. I didn't like durian either when I was little. My mom always buy it and she gets so happy eating it. She always buy the fresh one so the smell is super powering in the house. I never care for it until I met my boyfriend. His parents love it too, go figured. :D

He eats it too. He always ask me if I wanted some. They eat it in my face on a regular when it's in season. I gave it a try, after a couple of times, I started craving for it. Then there you go, I would take my boyfriend's durian from him and eat it all. I love it now. It does takes me a couple of tries for me to enjoy it. Now I even like the smell, it has a hint of sweet smell to it under the so-called stinkyness. But hey it's just my own opinion among all the durian lover. You might not sees it eyes to eyes now or maybe never, but it really doesn't hurts to give it a try a few times before saying, "Hey, this sucks"! lolz

Fried rice is the easiest dish to cook, my friend. Different nationality fried rice just changes a little on the different sauces they use but most of the ingredient is pretty much the same thing. Just add and take off what you like. I'm not much of a fried rice person though, more of a noodle person. :D I like noodle soup or stir fry noodles. I think cooking is easy, doesn't matter what it is, it's just time consuming, that's why I hate cooking. I don't like to be in the kitchen slaving over a hot pot. :D Unless I'm really craving that dish. I can pretty much look at certain dish at the restaurant and be able to throw in something at home similar to it. Crab fish maw soup is a challenge but I manage it because I was craving for it badly. :D Youtube videos pretty much tells you the basic of many dishes and you can cook it to your own liking and it'll basically comes out good. Lets just say I'm a quick learner. ;) But my interest isn't into cooking. Like you always said, we all have our own passion in life.

My boyfriend just brought me two king crab to eat. I ate one tonight all gone already. Probably put the other crab meat in some fish maw soup tomorrow because I feel like drinking some soup. :D I can cook sometimes, but I don't enjoy cooking everyday. I like dinning out. :)
Been dining out for the half decade nigga, I'm so tired of restaurants.

You have to be open to the horizon. Don't be in a box, Happy. I didn't like durian either when I was little. My mom always buy it and she gets so happy eating it. She always buy the fresh one so the smell is super powering in the house. I never care for it until I met my boyfriend. His parents love it too, go figured. :D

He eats it too. He always ask me if I wanted some. They eat it in my face on a regular when it's in season. I gave it a try, after a couple of times, I started craving for it. Then there you go, I would take my boyfriend's durian from him and eat it all. I love it now. It does takes me a couple of tries for me to enjoy it. Now I even like the smell, it has a hint of sweet smell to it under the so-called stinkyness. But hey it's just my own opinion among all the durian lover. You might not sees it eyes to eyes now or maybe never, but it really doesn't hurts to give it a try a few times before saying, "Hey, this sucks"! lolz
I"m scared of durian and oysters lol....Some tough guy right?

Thanks for the fried rice recipe. I'm gonna make it man. My cooking has been terrible as of late.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
ban cha neouk.jpg