What Turns You Off?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What turns you off? In terms of a potential love interest. For me, I would have to say rudeness, bad breath, body odor. Although the last two would be true of girl or guy.

What turns me off in a woman is her being broke or aimless in life, no matter how pretty or sexy she is. Stupidity turns me off too. I like someone to be college or working in a respectable field - a big turn off when she working at Starbucks or warehouse. Another turn-off is when she is indecisive and is "playing the field," dating 3 different potential mates because she wants to get to know them before settling on one. I mean, that's just slutty, in my opinion, even if the girl doesn't sleep around its still manipulative. That is another turn-off, girls that are manipulating. Can you really ever trust someone like that? Why would you even want to? Another turn off is loose girl. I hate girls that are loose in the caboose. That speaks volume as to what your body has been through. You obviously have no respect for yourself so why would I want you. Another turn off is girls that think they are the shit for whatever reason, I can't stand it. Who are you kidding? You are human just like anyone else, just like the average girl down the street, just like the fat, overweight girl that nobody cares about. You still need to eat, shit, sleep just like the rest of us. You will die just like the rest of us, get old just like the rest of us, and need to work just like the rest of us. So what if you get more dick than other girls? That's not always a good thing, you know?

Trust me hamster, you don't want a girl like the one that dating Hunnie's brother. That's the type I'm describing. There's are plenty of woman like that in the world, more than you can count. They're nothing but trouble and no future for them.

Still, if the girl is freaking hot, don't be afraid to make exceptions lol. Just remember, don't lose yourself and don't get too serious, that's for you hamster. You want a date a girl at starbucks, go for it bro, aint no harm. Just take that shit with a grain of salt.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Trust me hamster, you don't want a girl like the one that dating Hunnie's brother. That's the type I'm describing. There's are plenty of woman like that in the world, more than you can count. They're nothing but trouble and no future for them.
hmm I don't think I know who Hunnie's brother is dating. i must've missed it when you guys were discussing that.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Still, if the girl is freaking hot, don't be afraid to make exceptions lol. Just remember, don't lose yourself and don't get too serious, that's for you hamster. You want a date a girl at starbucks, go for it bro, aint no harm. Just take that shit with a grain of salt.
I hate coffee so I won't date a coffee fanatic. but seriously though, sometimes a person's passion doesn't take them far or high above what we think they should reach for.

I hate coffee so I won't date a coffee fanatic. but seriously though, sometimes a person's passion doesn't take them far or high above what we think they should reach for.
I can agree with that man. I once dated a girl whose's passion was starting a family...lol wtf As you can imagine, it didn't work out. Another girl, whose's passion was joining the army and getting away from her abusive father. She was obsessed with it, escaping her life. Poor girl, till this day, I feel sorry for her. People passions are up to them. I'm totally cool with that. I had an uncle, his passion was going to work everyday and supporting his mom, my grandmother. Another uncle, his passion was getting in front of people and preaching at church lol...People's passion are what make them who they are. What scares me is people with absolutely NO passion. What is your passion?

My passion is to make $30M before I die so I can retire and live the life I dreamed of. Seriously. I literally doh't care about anything else in the world. I wake up each day for that reason.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Did she tell you she wanted to have your baby on the first date? :D

That kind of passion would get me running the other way real fast.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My passion is to make $30M before I die so I can retire and live the life I dreamed of. Seriously. I literally doh't care about anything else in the world. I wake up each day for that reason.
One way is to create a product that people need. Invention. Do you have any ideas?

Did she tell you she wanted to have your baby on the first date? :D

That kind of passion would get me running the other way real fast.
That girl was crazy in membrane. She told her mom had her when she was 26 so I had to give her a baby when she was 26. She ask me to marry her after we had sex one night, when it was supposed to be the other way. Not on the first date, but she put out on the first time she came over though. She didn't care about school, she didn't have a good job, all she did was look pretty and kicked it.

One way is to create a product that people need. Invention. Do you have any ideas?
No I want an education first, maybe later I can focus on a business plan. I want to start with having a solid education. I don't want to do the "get rich quick" thing. I'm willing to do my due diligence. I dont want to open up a donut shop either or any retail, its hard work and its nickle and dime and hit and miss. I want to make a good salary first before I branched out like that, ya digg. No, I dont have any ideas, sorry.

My ex gf's dad, this is his story. Korean dude.
He started out working for 9 bucks an hours at a loading dock when he came to America. Then He got a business loan for 10k to buy a fish n chips store. Afterwards a few years, he sold it and bought a bigger restaurant, sold that to buy a bigger one. After 15 years, he finally own a restaurant/club, and a retail clothing store. He literally was a millionaire by the time he was nearing the age of 50, without a college degree. Then the business failed to make money due to whatever reason. He said he had haters, he said it was the govt taking his land. Then from the sadness and stress, he became a meth addict, lost everything, rob a gas station, went to jail. He had no plan B and his business failed. He told me, he can never work for people because of his pride and he can't find a great job because he has no education, on top of this, he owed the IRS 100,000 in taxes. That why education is important to me.

Last edited: