What Turns You Off?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I just listened to radio this morning and one of the guy broke off with his-girlfriend, because she uses alot of curse words though... he said it is too much for him to handle...... just wondering what everyone think of this :sneaky:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I just listened to radio this morning and one of the guy broke off with his-girlfriend, because she uses alot of curse words though... he said it is too much for him to handle...... just wondering what everyone think of this :sneaky:

I'm okay with friends that curses a lot. Just not sure about one I have to live with for the rest of my life. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm okay with friends that curses a lot. Just not sure about one I have to live with for the rest of my life. :D
in my real life, i have never experience whom curses alot neither... at my house i have never allow my kids to say all those word neither...:sneaky:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
i wouldn't be dating her in the first place.

iampheng

Commoner
These are interesting standards...

I've got a few deal breakers. Off the top of my head: disrespectful of elders (esp Mom and Dad) and lack of common sense.

Curse words? I curse, but nobody has ever told me I have a potty mouth or anything. It's probably my worse vice since I don't drink, party, smoke, gamble, or sleep around hahahaha

These are interesting standards...

I've got a few deal breakers. Off the top of my head: disrespectful of elders (esp Mom and Dad) and lack of common sense.

Curse words? I curse, but nobody has ever told me I have a potty mouth or anything. It's probably my worse vice since I don't drink, party, smoke, gamble, or sleep around hahahaha
Do you like black guys?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What turn me off when a person is so immature. Have no clue what they want out of life.

I get turned off by fake, judgemental people. People need to chill out.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My biggest turn off is a girl who does not know how to clean. I don't care if you can't cook, but cleaning is a must. Another turn off would be someone who does not set standard and settle instead of aiming just a bit. Of course, whatever I expect from my gf I also expect it from myself to.

Well said Phon88.
It's nice of you to return the favor, some guys don't. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
now i am married and love my man very much. high school sweet heart since grade 9 to present
am I still entitled to voice my opinions here goes
what turns me nd my girl friends off
from my single girlfriends out there these are for u

1. men who grab their private parts and scratch it in front of everyone..T_T
2. swearing in every sentence
3. has a wife and family but acts like he is still single---shady!!
4.inequality just cause i am a girl doesn't mean i cant drive a stick
5. selfish, psychoanalyst- they mess you up....
6. men who sleeps around
7. men who gossip and make untrue rumours about sleeping with a girl but didnt- it ruins the girl for life --happened to a girlfriend of mine was really tragic.
8. stealing and liars
9. irresponsible
9. last and final drug addiction

not all men and women are like this but there are still some out there lol.
this can go both ways for women and men

I love your list. It's really a bad quality for anyone to have.
I'm sure there are guys like that, but I definitely can't breath around that kind of person.
I'm glad the world is big enough for me to run the other way.

High school sweet heart, that is soo sweet. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Character over color, IMHO. I happen to think all men can be beautiful.

idk... when a lady said a guy is "beautiful".. he had to be gay :) Beautiful is comparing to a female. Ex. Korean actor, most girls i knew, they always said "oh, he's so beautiful"... sound so gay and made the guy look gay :) But i guess Happy like it hehehe

Althea

Commoner
What turns you off? In terms of a potential love interest. For me, I would have to say rudeness, bad breath, body odor. Although the last two would be true of girl or guy.
bad habits (addiction, nose picking, sloppy dressing, bad hygiene, etc....), but also if the person does not share anything with you - common ground is often needed for enduring relationships