What Turns You Off?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just listened to radio this morning and one of the guy broke off with his-girlfriend, because she uses alot of curse words though... he said it is too much for him to handle...... just wondering what everyone think of this :sneaky:

I uses a lot of curse words when my boyfriend pisses me off. I think that guy just didn't liked her enough. My boyfriend hates me cursing but he stick with it for 9 years. I guess I fell in the category of turn off for many people but it doesn't matter. I don't care if the world loves me, only matters that he loves me. :)

But I'm glad they end it early, not wait until marriage and kids to say I can't take it no more.

images3V35FDP3.jpg

Last edited:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What turns me off in a woman is her being broke or aimless in life, no matter how pretty or sexy she is. Stupidity turns me off too. I like someone to be college or working in a respectable field - a big turn off when she working at Starbucks or warehouse. Another turn-off is when she is indecisive and is "playing the field," dating 3 different potential mates because she wants to get to know them before settling on one. I mean, that's just slutty, in my opinion, even if the girl doesn't sleep around its still manipulative. That is another turn-off, girls that are manipulating. Can you really ever trust someone like that? Why would you even want to? Another turn off is loose girl. I hate girls that are loose in the caboose. That speaks volume as to what your body has been through. You obviously have no respect for yourself so why would I want you. Another turn off is girls that think they are the shit for whatever reason, I can't stand it. Who are you kidding? You are human just like anyone else, just like the average girl down the street, just like the fat, overweight girl that nobody cares about. You still need to eat, shit, sleep just like the rest of us. You will die just like the rest of us, get old just like the rest of us, and need to work just like the rest of us. So what if you get more dick than other girls? That's not always a good thing, you know?

Damn, now this what you call passion here HAHA

Boss56

Commoner
What turns me off about a girl, if they can out eat me. I like taking a girl out in hopes of them under eating so I can get their leftovers. Lol:)