Anyone Watch Anime?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm not really an anime person, But there are a few animes out there that I like.

Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Etc.
(y) I watched at list several times of them

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
oh gosh so much anime oyu all said like naruto, claymore, and attack on titan. But those anime arent really my forte you know what i mean. like here are other suggestion
Clannad [family anime and very sad if you like to cry during movies ;)]
Natsume yuujincho [ Very good one if you like supernatural kinda things]
Shugo chara [ cartoony kinda anime very happy and fictional very good and suspence]
Kotoura-san [ pretty sad supernatural but very happy]
HighSchool of the dead [ very gore and bloody with zombies and hot chicks:cat:]

and yea thats all i could remember :cry:

Very informative information. Easy for me to choose which anime I would be interested in watching. Thanks.

BsMh

Beggar
Really! you would watch anime, like really u don't look like the kind of person that would watch anime. like really!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
just finished up Kyokai no Kanata and it was great(y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this is one of my favorite as well

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Really! you would watch anime, like really u don't look like the kind of person that would watch anime. like really!

I like Avatar, The Last Airbender.
Used to watch it every time on the television.
Now I can watch many Anime on Netflix without waiting for next week. :D

pkamlis

Commoner
The Western Planet and the Eastern Planet.
Once upon a time, the two sides were bound by the "Dragon Pulse" spanning the heavens.

The civilization that once had prospered has now turned to a tale of dreams, as the inextinguishable flames of war tear the realm asunder. The two planets remain engulfed in endless battles.

The return of the super technology known as "sacred treasures" could revolutionize the world order, but no one knows of them but one person—a "heretical girl."

A girl from the Western Planet, Jeanne Kaguya d'Arc, saw heavenly visions of the birth of a "Star Messiah" who will save the world. She embarks on a journey to the Eastern Planet with Leonardo da Vinci, "the one who observes the world." They come across the heretic of the Eastern Planet and "the greatest fool of the day," Oda Nobunaga.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost killed in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

MonyK

Commoner
Been following Naruto and finished Bleached. The new one I'm currently following is Log Horizon. It's an interesting anime about people stuck in a MMO game.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Been following Naruto and finished Bleached. The new one I'm currently following is Log Horizon. It's an interesting anime about people stuck in a MMO game.
I finished watching Bleached but not Naruto yet.... need to find times to finish it
My son mentioned Log Horizon good too... I will wait until it finish

Have you watched Buddy Complex? I heard is it good too. it is on my next list

Last edited:

MonyK

Commoner
I finished watching Bleached but not Naruto yet.... need to find times to finish it
My son mentioned Log Horizon good too... I will wait until it finish

Have you watched Buddy Complex? I heard is it good too. it is on my next list

I'm not a big fan of Gundam style anime where people use robots to fight mainly because I liked Dragonball type of anime or animes where the main protagonist has super powers.

The next one on my list is Hamatora, which is supposedly a detective series about Minimum Holders or people who possesss supernatural abilities. Hopefully, it can be as good as Death Note which I also enjoyed.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm not a big fan of Gundam style anime where people use robots to fight mainly because I liked Dragonball type of anime or animes where the main protagonist has super powers.

The next one on my list is Hamatora, which is supposedly a detective series about Minimum Holders or people who possesss supernatural abilities. Hopefully, it can be as good as Death Note which I also enjoyed.
I do enjoy dead note as well. Have you watch Dead Note in movie version? it was pretty good too:)

bassed on your describe on Hamatora which is meant simular to Devil Survivor 2 then
To be honest i really do not mind what genres , as long as it is good anime:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am waiting for the Kingdon to finish airing before I start to watch again
Have to watch qinmoon, Mony? Based on what I heard, it will be 7 seasons total and it was season four now

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Cammy

Commoner
Naruto, Getbackers, Fullmetal Alchemist are my all time favorites. If they could make a drama out of Vampire Knights, that would be awesome!!!