Attn. Uploaders: Upcoming Chinese Series

Ironfingers

Commoner
I am going to watch Once upon a time in Shanghai, going to sneak in some time lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Don't want to conflict with anyone's work, please let me know if you guys/ladies already posted it. Thanks.

The Serpentine Romance 1990

4541521355_9c70a53fd4.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I know you guys/ladies are busy with life so I need to post most of my upcoming upload in here for everyone to have a chance to see it ahead before I post them. I tried to look around and ahead, but some series is not a for sure since there are fews that got deleted, so I need to ask first.

The 'W' Files 2003

maxresdefault.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This was one of my fav!! I love Maggie and Hugo in here! <333 Rooting for green snake all the way!! I hope you do upload it! I looked all over for it!

Glad you find something you like. I will push it up to the top of my upload list if it's not posted yet. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
There's a lot of Jimmy Lin series online, so I need to confirm if anyone here has uploaded this series yet. I will be adding it soon. Try goggling it, but didn't see any result of this one being uploaded by anyone yet. I might be wrong so please advise, thanks everyone.

Legend of Heaven and Earth- The Po Lien Latern release 2000

View attachment 823
nope
Thanks for sharing, Hunnie dear<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I know you guys/ladies are busy with life so I need to post most of my upcoming upload in here for everyone to have a chance to see it ahead before I post them. I tried to look around and ahead, but some series is not a for sure since there are fews that got deleted, so I need to ask first.

The 'W' Files 2003

View attachment 829
no one posted it yet.
thx for sharing

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
anymore, you should just show us your whole collection cause I can't wait for it

You should watch the 'W' Files, tavia is in there, one of her younger role. The storyline is very good too. I enjoy watching it. :D

You should list more oldies you wanted to see, so I know which one to put on the next list of posting. That is, if I have it. I couldn't find the old snake sword version yet, but will continue looking, looks like it's sold out at the video store, so I have to ask them.

You should watch the 'W' Files, tavia is in there, one of her younger role. The storyline is very good too. I enjoy watching it. :D

You should list more oldies you wanted to see, so I know which one to put on the next list of posting. That is, if I have it. I couldn't find the old snake sword version yet, but will continue looking, looks like it's sold out at the video store, so I have to ask them.
The old snake sword brings back so many memories, it was one of the earlier ones I watched, way before me watching Return of the Condor Heroes, then I watched Legend of the Condor Heroes, then DemiGods 82, then finally, Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre...in that order. do you have "The Deadly Secret?"

Here's what I can come up with...

Land of the Condor Heroes
Blood Sword 2
The Foundation
Incurable Traits (uploaded before)
Lofty Water Verdant Bow (uploaded before)
Blade Heart
The Herbalist's Affair
The Herbalist's Manual
Guts of Man

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have an ATV series called Affair of Half A Lifetime
Here's what I can come up with...

Land of the Condor Heroes
Blood Sword 2
The Foundation
Incurable Traits (uploaded before)
Lofty Water Verdant Bow (uploaded before)
Blade Heart
The Herbalist's Affair
The Herbalist's Manual
Guts of Man

Hmm, not sure which one is Land of the Condor Heroes? I know there's one called Land of the Condor, but no Heroes in it. Not sure if you mean this one? Or maybe you can show me a picture of the one that you're talking about?

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The old snake sword brings back so many memories, it was one of the earlier ones I watched, way before me watching Return of the Condor Heroes, then I watched Legend of the Condor Heroes, then DemiGods 82, then finally, Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre...in that order. do you have "The Deadly Secret?"

I will continue looking for the old snake sword too. :D
I know I will find it soon. Hopefully? :)

I have an ATV series called Affair of Half A Lifetime

Hmm, not sure which one is Land of the Condor Heroes? I know there's one called Land of the Condor, but no Heroes in it. Not sure if you mean this one? Or maybe you can show me a picture of the one that you're talking about?

yup this one.