Attn. Uploaders: Upcoming Chinese Series

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used to have it. I lent it to someone and the person lost it.

That mostly happen, I stop lending stuff unless I have a spare copy now. :D
My aunt brought back the dvd series with one disc missing. It was a $80 buck authentic sets. o_O

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
That mostly happen, I stop lending stuff unless I have a spare copy now. :D
My aunt brought back the dvd series with one disc missing. It was a $80 buck authentic sets. o_O
Heh, my brother lost one disc of my DGSD 96 version (my favorite version and original disc too), I was so mad.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
i didn't watch the China version but heard from others that it's more accurate to the novel than the old TVB version

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
He want the old version.

View attachment 1020
676-png.1020

I used to have this (tvb) but lost it. I'm a Roger Kwok's fan lol... thx in advance

I use to like Dicky Cheung but now thinks he's over acting

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
676-png.1020

I used to have this (tvb) but lost it. I'm a Roger Kwok's fan lol... thx in advance

I use to like Dicky Cheung but now thinks he's over acting

I was hoping you have goupon, because the place I remember seeing it at, is sold out on this title. I don't think they restock and they get happy to rid of whatever they have on hand so they can put their new stuff on the shelf. I probably won't be able to fulfill this request. Happy will be disappointed. :whistling:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm planning to post up Dark Tales I and II after my currents posting. I look at KhmerAvenue several times, but in case I'm overlooking. Please let me know if I'm safe to do so, let me know if it's already uploaded, thanks.

upload_2014-2-24_8-11-32.jpeg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm planning to post up Dark Tales I and II after my currents posting. I look at KhmerAvenue several times, but in case I'm overlooking. Please let me know if I'm safe to do so, let me know if it's already uploaded, thanks.

View attachment 1320
thank for sharing, Hunnie dear:)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

View attachment 1320
Hunnie, I want to see these series. When are you going upload these? Thanks a million in advance.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I was hoping you have goupon, because the place I remember seeing it at, is sold out on this title. I don't think they restock and they get happy to rid of whatever they have on hand so they can put their new stuff on the shelf. I probably won't be able to fulfill this request. Happy will be disappointed. :whistling:

I bought them but when friend borrow from one hand to another got lost somewhere lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Here's what I can come up with...

Land of the Condor Heroes
Blood Sword 2
The Foundation
Incurable Traits (uploaded before)
Lofty Water Verdant Bow (uploaded before)
Blade Heart
The Herbalist's Affair
The Herbalist's Manual
Guts of Man

I forgot all about this list, would been able to collect most of it at one time if I remember that there's a list. :D
Sorry Happy I have so many requests in my head at one time. I uploaded Land of the Condor and Lofty Water Verdant Bow so far. I have Deadly Secret, The Herbalist's Affair, The Herbalist's Manual, and The Foundation that needs to be uploaded. I can get Blood Sword 2, Incurable Traits, and Guts of Man by this weekend. So still missing Blade Heart, which I'm not sure if they have it so have to look again. :)
But anyone is free to upload it first if they have it.

I forgot all about this list, would been able to collect most of it at one time if I remember that there's a list. :D
Sorry Happy I have so many requests in my head at one time. I uploaded Land of the Condor and Lofty Water Verdant Bow so far. I have Deadly Secret, The Herbalist's Affair, The Herbalist's Manual, and The Foundation that needs to be uploaded. I can get Blood Sword 2, Incurable Traits, and Guts of Man by this weekend. So still missing Blade Heart, which I'm not sure if they have it so have to look again. :)
But anyone is free to upload it first if they have it.
Damn Hunnie, you're really spoiling all of us, I don't know what to say, except thank you dear <3+<3 . Those are all great series, I can't wait to watch them all. I take back calling you an upload whore, you're an upload princess lolz (y). Btw, can I be your secret online lover?

If you want to learn chess, I can give you lessons. Learning chess is good for school cause it will help keep you sharp. I'm not the best chess player in the world but I been playing for a really long time and I can teach you the basics. In fact, I'll make a thread when I have time, for you dear (y).

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Damn Hunnie, you're really spoiling all of us, I don't know what to say, except thank you dear <3+<3 . Those are all great series, I can't wait to watch them all. I take back calling you an upload whore, you're an upload princess lolz (y). Btw, can I be your secret online lover?

If you want to learn chess, I can give you lessons. Learning chess is good for school cause it will help keep you sharp. I'm not the best chess player in the world but I been playing for a really long time and I can teach you the basics. In fact, I'll make a thread when I have time, for you dear (y).

Thanks Happy I know chess will be very fun if I'm actually playing the real thing in person with an expert. :D
I love getting challenge. It's always easier said than done. I'm such a spoil lazy brat girl, I probably won't even try to learn right now, I don't want to waste your time. It involve too much thinking. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I will continue looking for the old snake sword too. :D
I know I will find it soon. Hopefully? :)

I ask the video store lady and she finally know what series I'm talking about. She doesn't have the copied disc only the original disc with the Viet and Khmer language. I didn't get it. It cost more and I'm not sure if I can convert from that disc. Anybody has any input on that? Would it be easy enough?