Attn. Uploaders: Upcoming Chinese Series

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love the background music to that series. In the meantime, I like to share it with you Happy. :D
It reminds me of when I was a berry little girl watching it.

Sword Stained with Royal Blood (1985 TV series)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I ask the video store lady and she finally know what series I'm talking about. She doesn't have the copied disc only the original disc with the Viet and Khmer language. I didn't get it. It cost more and I'm not sure if I can convert from that disc. Anybody has any input on that? Would it be easy enough?

I think had already uploaded by K-bross in KhmerAve. Searching in KhmerAve, i can't find it.

Last edited:
I ask the video store lady and she finally know what series I'm talking about. She doesn't have the copied disc only the original disc with the Viet and Khmer language. I didn't get it. It cost more and I'm not sure if I can convert from that disc. Anybody has any input on that? Would it be easy enough?

Yeah its easy enough, you just pick which audio clip to encode.

I love the background music to that series. In the meantime, I like to share it with you Happy. :D

The theme song was so romantic. I was only 8 years old when I saw SSWRB. Felix was such a hero.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
It,s weird seeing that most of these char play in the ancient time chinese series, but now they're playing modern time really change the view of them.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
thats what i am doing, having a summer break.. been so busy with everything over here.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thats what i am doing, having a summer break.. been so busy with everything over here.

This is my best summer break ever. I just started doing crafts with my nephews on our free times and it's just soooo super fun. I probably start selling those handmade crafts on Ebay or something. Maybe become a youtuber on crafting. I love to keep myself busy and productive. :)

art,felttutu,crafts,cute,heart,illustration-61b1460f07075c03e8c98004b2d0a8b4_h.jpg

Thanks Hunnie, I finally saw this post. Man I love SSWRB forever.

This is my best summer break ever. I just started doing crafts with my nephews on our free times and it's just soooo super fun. I probably start selling those handmade crafts on Ebay or something. Maybe become a youtuber on crafting. I love to keep myself busy and productive. :)

View attachment 2155
You made this? This is creative!

I sold it already. My nephew sold it to his gal friends for game money.
We made it together but I don't care for those stuff. I like dolls not little puppet stuff.
Oh ok...

Still that's so cool, I didn't know you were into arts and craft. Maybe you can introduce me to some new things.
You know me, I'm always trying to expand, not contract.

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Hunnie does not art and craft, she just bought it in store and say she did it lol, jk jk.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh ok...

Still that's so cool, I didn't know you were into arts and craft. Maybe you can introduce me to some new things.
You know me, I'm always trying to expand, not contract.

My oldest nephew won $10 for being first place in his science show at school with his leaves painting. I used to love crafts and arts. Scrapbook and everything the girls enjoys doing, but I grow out of it now. I only do it cause I need to get those kids motivated in those things for school. I can't set a lazy role model for them.

I used to have an Origami book and I would trick them into making me a thousand birds.

But Chris is right, buying them is the easy way to go. :D

jj.png

Last edited: