Awkwardness Around Crush

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have to admit...I'm bad. I can get bored after a while when I'm with someone too long. It's not a good trait :(

I don't get bored of looking at his face. :D
Just his bad attitude when we argue. :mad:

What if she gets tired of you first, wouldn't that be hurtful for you. ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey Hamster, we would like to hear what happen to you and your crush when you get the chance. We all want to know your new approach towards your crush. Keep us updated.

Hey Hamster, we would like to hear what happen to you and your crush when you get the chance. We all want to know your new approach towards your crush. Keep us updated.
Yeah I"m waiting to know too so keep us posted as much as you can. I hope for good things.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
New approach? I got it from you guys:
-control feelings
-act smooth
-be yourself
-be honest
-don't wait too long
-no mushy stuff
-keep options open

She's opening up more, telling me deeper stuff about herself. She's beginning to trust me? or at least feel comfortable. I'll let this friendship develop until it feels natural to take it to the next level. Heh.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
-control feelings
-act smooth
-be yourself
-be honest
-don't wait too long
-no mushy stuff
-keep options open

She's opening up more, telling me deeper stuff about herself. She's beginning to trust me? or at least feel comfortable. I'll let this friendship develop until it feels natural to take it to the next level. Heh.

Everything sounds great. I love it. Hope it goes well with you guys. Try to spend all major holiday with her if you can. Just remember to tell her Happy ( holiday name ) even if you can't spend it with her. Girls like a guy that is thoughtful.

-control feelings
-act smooth
-be yourself
-be honest
-don't wait too long
-no mushy stuff
-keep options open

You'll get there man. Keep working at it. Remember, be cool and friendly.

hamtser, hunnie, I got played lol. She flipped it up on me last moment notice and asked me to just take her home, which I kindly did. I'm officially done with girl.

Sorry to hear that.
no need. nothing upsets me more then when a girl tries to put one on me. I'll give it her. For a minute, I thought she was actually sincere about getting together. she had no intention of hanging out with me but made it sounds like that the whole week....???? What kinda people is that? Geeze...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
no need. nothing upsets me more then when a girl tries to put one on me. I'll give it her. For a minute, I thought she was actually sincere about getting together. she had no intention of hanging out with me but made it sounds like that the whole week....???? What kinda people is that? Geeze...

She's actually not so bad because she show you her true face faster than some people. There are people who suck you high and dry then leave you hanging. :D

She's actually not so bad because she show you her true face faster than some people. There are people who suck you high and dry then leave you hanging. :D
Nah, some girls will suck you high and dry first before saying "no chance." You know what, the most awkward part of all this is that when work comes around, I have to sit next to this girl for at least 5 hours a day. There's really no way to avoid her and I gotta act like nothing happen again. I'm at peace though. Things can be worse off. She had some nerves asking me for a ride though after all that crap she said to me. She flat out told me she didn't trust me lol. Come on, if you dont trust me, why try to build friendship in the first place. And why build friendship for if I have no chance of hitting it? I got absolutely no time for that. I rather concentrate on bettering myself.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
She probably wasn't ready for it in the first place and then got scared and bailed out at the last minute. Though I don't think it was really you that she was afraid of, maybe scared of what might happen after. The consequences, if you will.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Nah, some girls will suck you high and dry first before saying "no chance." You know what, the most awkward part of all this is that when work comes around, I have to sit next to this girl for at least 5 hours a day. There's really no way to avoid her and I gotta act like nothing happen again. I'm at peace though. Things can be worse off. She had some nerves asking me for a ride though after all that crap she said to me. She flat out told me she didn't trust me lol. Come on, if you dont trust me, why try to build friendship in the first place. And why build friendship for if I have no chance of hitting it? I got absolutely no time for that. I rather concentrate on bettering myself.

When she said that she don't trust you, you should tell her, that she shouldn't take rides from people she don't trust. It's contradicting herself.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
She probably wasn't ready for it in the first place and then got scared and bailed out at the last minute. Though I don't think it was really you that she was afraid of, maybe scared of what might happen after. The consequences, if you will.

She just wants a free ride, Hamster. Trying to save some gas money. I never take rides from people I don't trust. That's dangerous.