Awkwardness Around Crush

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Woman are so complicated. I quit. I would bed anyone I like with no remorse and forget about it the very next day. But that's just me, I'm a sociopath.

It's hard for me to forget something that big.
Spending the night with any guy is a big thing to me, I can't speak for other female though.
I can't make mistake or overlook on something so meaningful.
As I get older, those decision matters more because you should know better as a ladylike figure. :D

It's hard for me to forget something that big.
Spending the night with any guy is a big thing to me, I can't speak for other female though.
I can't make mistake or overlook on something so meaningful.
As I get older, those decision matters more because you should know better as a ladylike figure. :D
Gosh, I been with too many hoes then.

You do what you enjoy doing. No one will hold you accountable for anything as long as that's what the girl also wants. (y)
I'm a grown man with a family though, so I do feel like damn, I need to go find God or something, a higher moral ground for me to stand on. but at the same time, I'm tired of taking the high road. Some days, I just want to do whatever I feel like, ie. sleeping around. I feel like I don't owe the world anything. I'm a survivor.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm a grown man with a family though, so I do feel like damn, I need to go find God or something, a higher moral ground for me to stand on. but at the same time, I'm tired of taking the high road. Some days, I just want to do whatever I feel like, ie. sleeping around. I feel like I don't owe the world anything. I'm a survivor.

We all perish the same way we came. With nothing. Being with family makes a person feel company as they say farewell to this world. It's really okay for anyone to live life to the fullest, one should not be sad or lock out of their happiness. You owe it to yourself only.

I need a lot of therapy to be honest. I dont know who I am or where I'm going. I just know that I must get through the day in one piece.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The world's big, the right girl will come along someday. I found my current boyfriend on findapix. :D
If it takes too long, online chatting isn't too bad, as long as you play it safe, not everyone is real online. (y)

The world's big, the right girl will come along someday. I found my current boyfriend on findapix. :D
If it takes too long, online chatting isn't too bad, as long as you play it safe, not everyone is real online. (y)
Yup, never trust online sites/social networking. Get to know the real person behind the keyboard my friends. Any asshole can find 400 friends and take pictures. What you want to do get to know them beyond that shit man. That's why I don't do facebook/myspace anymore. I rather find real friends in the real world.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yup, never trust online sites/social networking. Get to know the real person behind the keyboard my friends. Any asshole can find 400 friends and take pictures. What you want to do get to know them beyond that shit man. That's why I don't do facebook/myspace anymore. I rather find real friends in the real world.

:) I only chat with the guy for 2-3 days on AIM then I go meet up the real person right away. If the person is fake, I just drive home. The door is lock so you get the first heads up. You meet up in public places, I been safe so far, it's not such a great choice for many people, but I do hear story of people finding their husband and wife from afar. :D

Online chatting doesn't have to be for real relationship, online buddies are great too. :)

:) I only chat with the guy for 2-3 days on AIM then I go meet up the real person right away. If the person is fake, I just drive home. The door is lock so you get the first heads up. You meet up in public places, I been safe so far, it's not such a great choice for many people, but I do hear story of people finding their husband and wife from afar. :D

Online chatting doesn't have to be for real relationship, online buddies are great too. :)
you should bring a gun with you girl...at least a tazer lol...some of these guys are sexual predators, but i dont know, you might into that sorta thing, huh ...lol jk...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
you should bring a gun with you girl...at least a tazer lol...some of these guys are sexual predators, but i dont know, you might into that sorta thing, huh ...lol jk...

:roflmao: I don't know if I'm smart or just lucky. I always find the decent normal people online, I somehow, can sense if the person is real or not. I believe that this world isn't so bad as it sound. I believe, if I'm real, someone out there has to be as real as I am. Maybe that sounds dumb coming from a girl, but that's the gamble I'm willing to take in life.

I didn't want to meet guys through friends or date local guys, where everyone knows each other. Clicking through online profile was easier. I think its sweet because the probability of finding someone you like online is unlikely. Most people believe it's not likely to end up right. :)

:roflmao: I don't know if I'm smart or just lucky. I always find the decent normal people online, I somehow, can sense if the person is real or not. I believe that this world isn't so bad as it sound. I believe, if I'm real, someone out there has to be as real as I am. Maybe that sounds dumb coming from a girl, but that's the gamble I'm willing to take in life.

I didn't want to meet guys through friends or date local guys, where everyone knows each other. Clicking through online profile was easier. I think its sweet because the probability of finding someone you like online is unlikely. Most people believe it's not likely to end up right. :)
You sound like you're very easy going when it comes to finding people....I on the other hand, get easily turn off with the first flaw (major) I see when I meet someone new....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You sound like you're very easy going when it comes to finding people....I on the other hand, get easily turn off with the first flaw (major) I see when I meet someone new....

My parent taught me to be open up to everything a person has to offer. If they like you, you have to like them back. It's rude to not return the favor. If the person hates you, just stay away from them, because two people hating each other just ends up in bad situation. Nobody is perfect for one another, unless you learn to accept their flaws.

Life are full of gamble. Opportunity don't always come knocking on your door, you have to go chase it. If I want an innocent not ghetto type guy, I have to get up and look for it. Living in Long Beach before, it's very likely that I end up with a gangster. Dated one, he didn't listen to me so he got locked up. Oh well, I left him, not because he's in jail and I'm lonely, but because there's no future being with a gangster. Now that I make that mistake once, lets not do the same mistake again, no gangster next time. After enough trial and error, I ended up looking online for a guy. This time with a profile and whatever they decided to write about themselves. Sine local picking didn't turn out so great, and friends hookup just didn't cut it, I needed to cross cancel more choices. Since I don't know those online guy personally, cutting them off later after deciding they just didn't cut it wouldn't be hard at all. No hard feeling to my friends or neighbor.

I believe we all have our own ways and perspective on meeting someone, this is my life and how I got about all the way to this Khmer Forum site. From online dating all the way to meeting many great friends here. :)

Erdalee

Commoner
To be honest, I am very honest and straight up. I do, get shy but I will tell the guy that I like him, I don't like games or waiting around.