Awkwardness Around Crush

I just broke it off. I had too. I tell you about it later. But she just wanted friendship and I told her I wanted more. She said, she's not interested. That was that. I'm happy cause I don't have to waste time finding out anymore.
I totally creep her out. I am way to direct?

I'm official putting this behind me. You know what's challenging about my life? I literally have no time to fuck around. I have to be serious about every aspect of my life. I have no hour to waste. Every minute counts. Anyone feel that way?

I have 7 years to be and act young. Then I will be officially 40. So I'm trying to do everything that I want to do as a young man.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Happy, I don't think that you're too direct. You're just direct. Heh. Which is good cause you laid everything out on the table to make it easy for her to decide. If she doesn't want it then so be it.

Hey I feel you about the age thing. I think time is too precious to waste. Once lost, it's gone forever. Not like money which you can try to regain.
I don't think my luck is better than yours. Maybe it's best that she and I just be friends. She's not playing games but she blows hot and cold. I did ended up asking her to do something together and she gave a vague answer. She doesn't accept my invite but she also doesn't turn me down completely. She said "yeah we'll get together soon" but won't commit to a date. I feel rejected already, so.

Mony

Beggar
Hmm.. sometimes it's just cause you get really shy cause you're scared of what he might think. Best to just go with your gut feelings i think

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm official putting this behind me. You know what's challenging about my life? I literally have no time to fuck around. I have to be serious about every aspect of my life. I have no hour to waste. Every minute counts. Anyone feel that way?

I feel the same way. Our age is passing before our eyes. :(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Happy, I don't think that you're too direct. You're just direct. Heh. Which is good cause you laid everything out on the table to make it easy for her to decide. If she doesn't want it then so be it.

Hey I feel you about the age thing. I think time is too precious to waste. Once lost, it's gone forever. Not like money which you can try to regain.
I don't think my luck is better than yours. Maybe it's best that she and I just be friends. She's not playing games but she blows hot and cold. I did ended up asking her to do something together and she gave a vague answer. She doesn't accept my invite but she also doesn't turn me down completely. She said "yeah we'll get together soon" but won't commit to a date. I feel rejected already, so.

Life isn't always easy as one two three. If things isn't working out, you should always look around for opportunity elsewhere. Never limit yourself to one person. Never lock yourself up. Jump at the next nearest train when possible.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You're right. Though I like her I'm not fixated entirely on her. But deep inside I really wish that things work out between her and I. But yeah, I'm keeping an open mind and eyes.

All I know is that i wish I had it in me to be friends with her and for it to be strictly platonic but it's unrealistic cause of the way I am and the way I feel. We had fun together just being friends to be honest. I dont know how a girl can tell me I'm very handsome and fun and not want to get in bed with me, it just boggles my mind.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
All I know is that i wish I had it in me to be friends with her and for it to be strictly platonic but it's unrealistic cause of the way I am and the way I feel. We had fun together just being friends to be honest. I dont know how a girl can tell me I'm very handsome and fun and not want to get in bed with me, it just boggles my mind.

I will still tell Louis Koo that he's handsome anytime.
I probably won't want to be in bed with him, because I'm in a relationship already. (y)

I will still tell Louis Koo that he's handsome anytime.
I probably won't want to be in bed with him, because I'm in a relationship already. (y)
No way, you wouldn't bed him, tell me the truth hunnie, Im trying to understand woman.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No way, you wouldn't bed him, tell me the truth hunnie, Im trying to understand woman.

I would never want a bad impression of me towards him.
I wouldn't bed him if I'm still in the relationship.
It's a big loss but we can't get everything we wanted.
I will break up with any short relationship for him, but not an 8 years one. :D

I would never want a bad impression of me towards him.
I wouldn't bed him if I'm still in the relationship.
It's a big loss but we can't get everything we wanted.
I will break up with any short relationship for him, but not an 8 years one. :D
Woman are so complicated. I quit. I would bed anyone I like with no remorse and forget about it the very next day. But that's just me, I'm a sociopath.