Awkwardness Around Crush

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
She just wants a free ride, Hamster. Trying to save some gas money. I never take rides from people I don't trust. That's dangerous.
Ah, so that's what it is. It's good that you are here to give us a glimpse of the female mind. :) I never would've guessed that.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Ah, so that's what it is. It's good that you are here to give us a glimpse of the female mind. :) I never would've guessed that.

It looks like Happy is still going for it. He left early for work to pick her up for work too.

She just wants a free ride, Hamster. Trying to save some gas money. I never take rides from people I don't trust. That's dangerous.
Lol her car in the shop. I think she just like me as a friend/ brother. Fuck it. I see what will happen in the future. She hadn't used me for anything. Trust me I know if she was.

I thought so at first really did. But she offered coffee, gas, food, as a thank you. I dont think she's a user type, at least not towards me. Friday, we are going out for Pho, we'll see what happen. When I took her home, we had a very long conversation in the car. Told me how lucky I am to have her as a friend lol, she said she's picky and that hella guys like her but she don't give them not even friendship. Whatever! She is fine tho...honestly the only reason I'm still trying....Her personality is cool and everything, but her sexual appeal is off the charts!

Also, she took the time to get to know me. Like last night, I just realized that she knows a lot about me, stuff that I wouldn't normally reveal to people at work. Kinda creepy but also, it shows that she likes me a lot cause no woman will take the time to observe your every move like that unless she seriously like you more than a friend. Am I right or no?

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I thought so at first really did. But she offered coffee, gas, food, as a thank you. I dont think she's a user type, at least not towards me. Friday, we are going out for Pho, we'll see what happen. When I took her home, we had a very long conversation in the car. Told me how lucky I am to have her as a friend lol, she said she's picky and that hella guys like her but she don't give them not even friendship. Whatever! She is fine tho...honestly the only reason I'm still trying....Her personality is cool and everything, but her sexual appeal is off the charts!

She's not using you, but she needs you since her car is in the shop.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Also, she took the time to get to know me. Like last night, I just realized that she knows a lot about me, stuff that I wouldn't normally reveal to people at work. Kinda creepy but also, it shows that she likes me a lot cause no woman will take the time to observe your every move like that unless she seriously like you more than a friend. Am I right or no?

Well she works with you about 5 hours straight, hard for her not to notice your every move. :D

My boyfriend is working Friday so I'll be at home watching a good series. Wishing you luck. (y)
I just broke it off. I had too. I tell you about it later. But she just wanted friendship and I told her I wanted more. She said, she's not interested. That was that. I'm happy cause I don't have to waste time finding out anymore.

Now I gotta go to work and act like nothing happen. I wanna curl up into a little ball and disappear right now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just broke it off. I had too. I tell you about it later. But she just wanted friendship and I told her I wanted more. She said, she's not interested. That was that. I'm happy cause I don't have to waste time finding out anymore.

We don't always get what we wants. (y)