Do You Love Taking Pictures? Post Your Photos Here!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I want this dog, but will probably never get one, because I won't have time for her.
I don't want to get something I won't have time for. :)
My sister said they never grow bigger than this, they stay the same size.

a.jpg

kalyann

Commoner
My neighbor down the street has a rottie since it was a puppy. It's grown so big now and it's so mellow. Yeah, a lot of time it depends on the owner and how it is raised. Best wish on your search for your next dog. I'm sure it'll be in good hands. :)

Theary, what kind of dog is that?
Thanks hampster, that's very sweet of u:) I did went to look for a dog this weekend with my husband. I didnt find my husky. I did fall in love with the golden retriever Thou. Problem is he have his brother too. If I get him, I have to take both home. I hate to break up the siblings.
I have my eye on this type of dog for along time....
If I consider to have one here is will be mine
View attachment 694
Aww he's a beauty!! Go get em theary!!

kalyann

Commoner
IMG_11324596843621.jpeg
bless the souls of our khmer people who stood up for their rights..its such a heartache to watch everything unfold and not being able to do much:(

Toughts and prayers for our beloved country <3

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

kalyann

Commoner
How big is him?
is he easy to take care?
what is his name?
He's fat now. I fed him to much lolz..he's very easy to take care of. They mind their business.. My husband and daughter cleans their poops. I prepare his food and wash his linens...they like to eat salad and it must have oranges at all time.

His name is fluffy :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I want this dog, but will probably never get one, because I won't have time for her.
I don't want to get something I won't have time for. :)
My sister said they never grow bigger than this, they stay the same size.

View attachment 703
she is cute and lovely <3+<3