How Do You Guys Feel About Asian Girls Dating White Guys Exclusively?

Chauster

Beggar
To me it's one of the greatest insults you can give to me as an Asian male. I've seen beautiful girls reject good husbands, the person who is working to be a doctor, a lawyer, or engineer, only to go for a white guy, and to me it's sickening. I've already seen a few of my sisters friends reach Christmas cake status, and now they complain the lack of good men. Some of the kids i see are now making it big, and are even dating girls of other races, because they are so ticked off about the way they were treated before.

Honestly, its the penis size for one. White men has a larger penis than Asian men. Asian men average about 7 inches, less if you're Korean, Jap, Chinese, or Viet. They average about 5 inches. White men average about 8 inches and black men average about 9 inches. Why is this important? Well, some woman are loose and they are insecure about dating a male that can't fill their hole. They need nine inch and no less. They like to wrap their vaginal around a big girth. Another thing is superiority. Some misguided Asian thinks ANY white man is better than ANY other man, cause of white privilege. These woman live, think, and act White and hope to infiltrate the white culture and have access to the white privileges through sex and marriage. They are sexually attracted to them but to an obsessive-compulsive level. They basically forget that they are ASIAN and they basically switch out their culture and nationality due to feeling some kind of aversion of themselves or inferiority. To them, dating a white man is UPGRADING and see all Asian men as LOSERS or below white men in term of everything.

Sadly, white men dominate the higher paying jobs and they get treated way better in life so I don't blame them. If an Asian woman can jump social classes by the spreading their legs why not? All woman do it, even Cambodian women.

Most Asian men have absolutely no swagger, especially S.E. Asian men but they are hard worker even though they usually work warehouse jobs. You can always count on these guys to bring home a few hundred bucks a week to their fat baby mommas.

BTW, I live in Seattle, I see homeless white men by the hundreds. At least 10 of them dig in my trash daily.

I have two cousins that are half-white. Boy they look like an abomination. One of my aunt had the same mental condition. She thought cause she was a little pretty, she married a white guy out of high school. Had one kid with him. Then he finally realized that poor uneducated Cambodian woman is not that SEXY so he divorced her lol. She went out and dated another white guy and had another kid. This time, the white guy is old and ugly.... Why? Cause she's loose. She need the size man. She is a Khmer woman who hates Khmer. I am totally against denying who you are...

Last edited:

Chauster

Beggar
I think it the culture that we grew up in, almost no good asian models, and the ones that exist are usually too old or dead (Still love you Bruce Lee). Asians are not seen as masculine, we are seen as shy, submissive and nerdy. I guess when it comes to in the end, is that most asian males simply love asian girls to much to not take them off the pedestal. But that slowly changing, I think, and it scary. There was a experiment done on mice, i'll have to dig deep to find the link, but it showed that 4 mices rapidly reproduced in a set area, the peak of the population was around 600 or so, afterwards it showed a rapid decline, and you know what happen, most male mices didn't care about mating, the Area itself had all the basic needs given to them food,water and shelter, so instead of mating they practice self-grooming and wanted nothing to do with the opposite sex.

No man, the problem is that Asian woman are money hungry and will do anything to live the life they see on TV. Us men, we dont care for that, we just want woman to be sexy, dont care what color or what background lol. My solution to this problem is to date ONLY independent woman that can get their own money.

Women date men that can provide and men date woman that have sex appeal. This should explain all behavior.
So back to your Asian woman and White man problem. They see the White man as better providers than Asian men.
And the penis thing is true too :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I admit I'm a bit ticked off by it. I don't have a problem with Asian women dating white men but it's the "exclusively" part that irks me. Like you put it, it's like an insult, telling me I'm not good enough and that I will never be good enough simply because I'm not white. But at the end of the day it's their choice so I don't let it bother me too much. They can have their white men, I'll look elsewhere.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think Asian girls date white men because they think that white guys are more romantic than Asian guys, which it is not true. It is all fake. I think that Asian guys are more mature than white guys. But because of the Asian old ancient way that once a woman get married she has to move into the husband family and take care her mother-in-law versus if she married a white guy she doesn't have to do all those thing. I think that's why Asian women prefer white guys. I just think that even though that the case, but Asian people and family has more warm heart than crazy white people. The white people are just plain selfish.

White people are culture-less, self-absorbed, and power-hungry. They are the master of deception too.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It doesn't bother me -- people have preferences and you just have to move on. Remember, it's their loss for going exclusively on a particular race because they are limiting themselves in finding great partners.

I have seen some great successful interracial relationships out there among friends and families, so it's difficult for me to agree on certain points made on this topic.

It doesn't bother me -- people have preferences and you just have to move on. Remember, it's their loss for going exclusively on a particular race because they are limiting themselves in finding great partners.

I have seen some great successful interracial relationships out there among friends and families, so it's difficult for me to agree on certain points made on this topic.

I'm just a realist and black and white thinker. Sometime the gray areas in life is what's best for people.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm just a realist and black and white thinker. Sometime the gray areas in life is what's best for people.

I'm sure you know that I'm super versatile and fit right in the gray area.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
For me, it's the attitude more than anything. You can date whomever you want, just don't have an attitude about it.

iampheng

Commoner
I also think peepo have preferences. I just can't stand the Asian girls who know one Asian man and then insult all Asian men. In my opinion, these girls have been white washed by the media LOL I always have to defend Asian men when I encounter this type of Asian female.

Has a girl replied yet? Doesn't look like it. I will be honest, I think there are attractive men of all colors. In my experience, Asian guys want a certain type of girl - she is usually skinny and pale or something - I'm not quite either so Asian guys tend to not ask me out or find me attractive. This is damaging for my feminine ego, of course. This has always been true for any Asian man that I find attractive, so Asian men actually make me very wary.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
You know what I noticed? Korean hardly date outside their race. Only maybe 5% did. Here, in the eastcoast. Damn pretty chick always date black men. When it come to Khmer guy they said he's not handsome enough. Need to be like Thai male star. Gay ass.. Like Happy said, it';s all come to size :)

Guess what those khmer chick date? A black dude from the street. And then most of those chick did a model for them bare nake. The black dude live off from her. I'm not saying all but majority are. Another reason was, black dude know how to kiss ass their chick, buy present, etc.. Compare Khmer man, hardly. We (most) think, I'm the MAN.

You know what I noticed? Korean hardly date outside their race. Only maybe 5% did. Here, in the eastcoast. Damn pretty chick always date black men. When it come to Khmer guy they said he's not handsome enough. Need to be like Thai male star. Gay ass.. Like Happy said, it';s all come to size :)

Guess what those khmer chick date? A black dude from the street. And then most of those chick did a model for them bare nake. The black dude live off from her. I'm not saying all but majority are. Another reason was, black dude know how to kiss ass their chick, buy present, etc.. Compare Khmer man, hardly. We (most) think, I'm the MAN.

One girl told me they love black guys because they their vaginal can wrap around their big black dick. Once I heard that, I was pretty speechless. I didn't know what to say about that one except congratulation. Yikes, I'm so Asian my baby-maker is as good as any but I can't compete with the "big boys" lol. Man WTF lolz. Some girls are nasty! They shouldn't care about dick size as much as they should care about the person. Then on the other hand, no matter how sexy a girl is, I have to question her background if she is loose in the caboose. But some woman will need the biggest longest widest.....so they go BLACK.

Last edited:
A black man will give ORAL SEX but I won't do that stuff man lolz. hahahahahahaha That's why an asian woman will date outside their race for black or white.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Two of my good looking Asian friends hit on these two cute Asian girls. They got turned down and next thing we know those two were hitting on a couple of unfortunate looking white guys. I was like "Wow for real!?"

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Man, what the hell? haha

thehappycamper, you realize that the things you mentioned (i know it's a year old) contributes negatively to the stereotypes we see in the America? All the so-called facts you gave, to me, were downgrading us as Asian males. I mean it's okay to hand out your argument when you're trying to make a point, but is it entirely true?

I'm not a researcher by profession, but I feel like most people in America are exposed to all the bullshit we see in the media like a couple of you mentioned. Black guys have bigger dicks, blah blah blah. All the girls I've met tell me differently about dick sizes among whites, blacks, Mexicans, and Asians. Don't ask why I came about with the conversation about penises cuz I ain't gay HAHA (Again, this is my own personal experience.) Basically, they tried to reveal to me the "known" dick sizes they came across.

But yea, I can agree with y'all to a certain extent cuz I came across with Asian women who only want white dudes. It's like, Girl, I can understand why you chose this guy becuz you didn't like your last guy who so happens to be Asian and the new guy is white, but please don't pull a race card trying to make a point why Asian guys are inept or lovable compared to other guys of other nationalities.

Bottom line, I think Asian girls can date whomever they please. But when they say shit like we Asian guys aren't up to par with the other races, then I'd question their personality.