How Do You Guys Feel About Asian Girls Dating White Guys Exclusively?

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
hey, do u practice bushido?

Some part of it yes but not the whole thing. There are quite a few things that I do not agree with. I had a lot of rage back when I was younger so I started to read books on Tao Te Ching, Bushido and the principles of Jujutsu. It really helped me a lot. I'm a more laid back person although I still like do things on a set schedule. I hate waiting for others and I hate when others wait for me so being on time for anything is one of my characters.

Some part of it yes but not the whole thing. There are quite a few things that I do not agree with. I had a lot of rage back when I was younger so I started to read books on Tao Te Ching, Bushido and the principles of Jujutsu. It really helped me a lot. I'm a more laid back person although I still like do things on a set schedule. I hate waiting for others and I hate when others wait for me so being on time for anything is one of my characters.
Man that's crazy but I get it. You run on a schedule. :D
You need some ganja my bro....

Hey I practice Iron Palm :D

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Man that's crazy but I get it. You run on a schedule. :D
You need some ganja my bro....

Hey I practice Iron Palm :D

I'm not really into that stuff. I know more than half of my relatives smoke weed and offer me some but I declined. I'm allergic to particulates going into my lungs. I've tried smoking before and even was in a van full of them. I just get a really bad reaction and my lungs just starts to fill up slowly with extra thick mucous which makes me feel like I'm drowning. I actually use to be a sickly kid. Meditation is my best friend for those times.

I'm not really into that stuff. I know more than half of my relatives smoke weed and offer me some but I declined. I'm allergic to particulates going into my lungs. I've tried smoking before and even was in a van full of them. I just get a really bad reaction and my lungs just starts to fill up slowly with extra thick mucous which makes me feel like I'm drowning. I actually use to be a sickly kid. Meditation is my best friend for those times.
I was kidding with the ganga, actually.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
My favorite movie is "the last samurai." Your avatar reminds me of it.

The Last Samurai was a good movie. I actually made this picture as a tribute to Mifune Toshiro. I grew up watching Japanese television like Ultraman, Godzilla, Gamera and samurai movies. Back when films were still shot in monochrome, Mifune Toshiro did some of the most memorable samurai films. He was also the original actor that portrayed Miyamoto Musashi and he was one of the warriors in 7 Samurais. He was also the main lead in the movie "The Fortress" that inspired Star Wars which is also one of my favorites.

Erdalee

Commoner
I think Asian girls date white men because they think that white guys are more romantic than Asian guys, which it is not true. It is all fake. I think that Asian guys are more mature than white ially guys. But because of the Asian old ancient way that once a woman get married she has to move into the husband family and take care her mother-in-law versus if she married a white guy she doesn't have to do all those thing. I think that's why Asian women prefer white guys. I just think that even though that the case, but Asian people and family has more warm heart than crazy white people. The white people are just plain selfish.
My partner is Norwegian, he is more Asian than I am. We live together and my mum lives with us and he eats every she puts on the plate for him (he even eats with his hands). He helps out around the house and gives mum money every fortnight for saving and to buy groceries, he kind and very generous to us. He's very old fashion and loves Cambodian culture. He has the biggest heart I know of.
I was once with a Khmer guy for almost 7 years and it the most painful experience of my life, it was emotionally and physically abusive, not only to myself but to my family too.
I don't have a preference on white or Asian but I have found that some of the Asian guys are over overprotective, jealous, crazy and don't want to listen to your opinion because I am a woman.

Reactions: Rei

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
To me it's one of the greatest insults you can give to me as an Asian male. I've seen beautiful girls reject good husbands, the person who is working to be a doctor, a lawyer, or engineer, only to go for a white guy, and to me it's sickening. I've already seen a few of my sisters friends reach Christmas cake status, and now they complain the lack of good men. Some of the kids i see are now making it big, and are even dating girls of other races, because they are so ticked off about the way they were treated before.

Hi Chauster, hope to see you more often. :)