How Do You Guys Feel About Asian Girls Dating White Guys Exclusively?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have a mixed marriage. The funny part that every time when people see me with my family they start to look at me funny because I am with a white person. And it doesn't matter what race I run into. I guess there are a lot people out there that don't like to see mix marriage. They look at my children and me from head to toes. For the first time it is offended me a little bit. But i guess I get use to it now it didn't bother me that much. And it is not just in the u.s, it is just everywhere around the world that I run into.

Last edited:
I have a mixed marriage. The funny part that every time when people see me with my family they start to look at me funny because I am with a white person. And it doesn't matter what race I run into. I guess there are a lot people out there that don't like to see mix marriage. They look at my children and me from head to toes. For the first time it is offended me a little bit. But i guess I get use to it now it didn't bother me that much. And it is not just in the u.s, it is just everywhere around the world that I run into.
HAHA you never told me man.
Honestly, I received backlash from Korean people too when I dated a Korean girl.
It felt very awful and disrespectful, to me and to my race and culture.
Her dad was like, "he not good enough for us, He's Cambodian, they eat with their hands."
Man fuck Korean people, they all got small dicks.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
HAHA you never told me man.
Honestly, I received backlash from Korean people too when I dated a Korean girl.
It felt very awful and disrespectful, to me and to my race and culture.
Her dad was like, "he not good enough for us, He's Cambodian, they eat with their hands."
Man fuck Korean people, they all got small dicks.
:) You are so funny happy. I have nothing with Korean people but I think they are a little weird to me. But that is just my opinion

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I got nothing on Korean people but most of them that I've met are quite stuck up and think they're are better than any other Asians. Truth is my brother in law is Korean and even he says the same about his own people.

I got nothing on Korean people but most of them that I've met are quite stuck up and think they're are better than any other Asians. Truth is my brother in law is Korean and even he says the same about his own people.
Got nothing against Korean people but I won't ever date another one or be friends with them. Their culture suck balls.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I actually like their culture...although not as much as Japanese. I can't say I won't befriend them as most won't even bother with the likes of me but if I do find someone like my brother in law then that person is worth keeping because he/she is going against the Korean norm.

Well I like Korean dramas so I thought I'd like to know them better.
I lived with a rich Korean family (that went broke) for 6 years, I can tell you a whole lot about them. They can be awesome at times, really. They are extremely stubborn and ethnocentric. They are brilliant business people. They are very extreme people. For example, they either are gifted academics or dead-beat low life drug addicts. I never see a middle ground for them. Pride is their biggest thing. Oh yeah, most Korean-Americans girls aren't attracted to Korean men because of their feminism, unless they are rich. Oh yeah, they are bitches, male and female. They are also self-righteous and unapologetic when it comes to doing wrong to others for whatever reason. It's against their culture to "be sorry." These people are borderline sociopaths. In fact, I got the "sociopath" thing from them lolz.

Their food is really really good and their language sounds beautiful, very soft. They make the best drama movie in the world, very romantic and depressing stuff. South Koreans and North Koreans don't like each other, even in the States. They are completely isolated from each other for decades.Trust me, Koreans don't like non-Koreans. Would you really like someone like that?

Their woman are beautiful when they are under 30s, after that, they start to look really odd - they lose their sex appeal after that.

Tae Kwon Do is a circus act. Those Korean so-called friends will snitch on you for 20 dollars :D. They are extremely money-hungry. - This is the whole lot of them.

Anyways, I wish Khmer people were more like them, we wouldn't be so damn poor if we stick together and have the level of national pride they have. These people are known for their cultural unity.

In my opinion, they don't possess any special quality that other don't. The only thing different is their belief system.

Can I get a "Khmer Pride!?" Btw, who ever started that rumor that Hollywood making a khmer movie is an asshole!

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I lived with a rich Korean family (that went broke) for 6 years, I can tell you a whole lot about them. They can be awesome at times, really. They are extremely stubborn and ethnocentric. They are brilliant business people. They are very extreme people. For example, they either are gifted academics or dead-beat low life drug addicts. I never see a middle ground for them. Pride is their biggest thing. Oh yeah, most Korean-Americans girls aren't attracted to Korean men because of their feminism, unless they are rich. Oh yeah, they are bitches, male and female. They are also self-righteous and unapologetic when it comes to doing wrong to others for whatever reason. It's against their culture to "be sorry." These people are borderline sociopaths. In fact, I got the "sociopath" thing from them lolz.

Their food is really really good and their language sounds beautiful, very soft. They make the best drama movie in the world, very romantic and depressing stuff. South Koreans and North Koreans don't like each other, even in the States. They are completely isolated from each other for decades.Trust me, Koreans don't like non-Koreans. Would you really like someone like that?

Their woman are beautiful when they are under 30s, after that, they start to look really odd - they lose their sex appeal after that.

Tae Kwon Do is a circus act. Those Korean so-called friends will snitch on you for 20 dollars :D. They are extremely money-hungry. - This is the whole lot of them.

Anyways, I wish Khmer people were more like them, we wouldn't be so damn poor if we stick together and have the level of national pride they have. These people are known for their cultural unity.

In my opinion, they don't possess any special quality that other don't. The only thing different is their belief system.

Can I get a "Khmer Pride!?" Btw, who ever started that rumor that Hollywood making a khmer movie is an asshole!
Wow happy it seems like you know the whole nine yard Korean culture very well. One thing I just don't understand about Korean that why they like so much doing donuts and dry clean business. They do it very successful.

Last edited:
Wow happy it seems like you know the whole nine yard Korean culture very well. One thing I just don't understand about Korean that why they like so much doing donuts and dry clean business. They do it very successful.
They do all the businesses blue :D Not just dry cleaning and donuts :D.

They do all the businesses blue :D Not just dry cleaning and donuts :D.
A long time ago, my buddies were @ a house party with all types of asians attending. There were these two Koreans and they were talking about how Laos was the low class asian peoples. Well, some Laos people over heard them and those two Koreans got beat up bad, also by all the others asians at the party. Seriously, true story. Iwasn't there, but one of my best friends who was Laos and pride of his cutlure was there. Yes, he whoop his ass too.

you know the thing about Koreans being americanized, that's utter bullshit, Koreans just know how to be two-faced and survive this society better than others, aint no Koreans wanna be or respect americans, man yall dont' know crap about them...these people are master of deceptions, they know how to socially engineer themselves better than others, that's all man. That's why they are brilliant business savvy people, they know how to get people to like them, accept them, respect them, etc....We can learn lots from them.

Last edited:

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Can't say I disagree with happy on this issue. I grew up next to Korean town so I've seen my fair share. I do disagree on the Americanized part. Most of them that are born and raised here only have half the values Koreans ingrained in them although I've seen Korean Americans that was socializing with other Korean nationals and after awhile it seems like even they too was "brainwashed" in the was of a real Korean national.

Can't say I disagree with happy on this issue. I grew up next to Korean town so I've seen my fair share. I do disagree on the Americanized part. Most of them that are born and raised here only have half the values Koreans ingrained in them although I've seen Korean Americans that was socializing with other Korean nationals and after awhile it seems like even they too was "brainwashed" in the was of a real Korean national.
I do agree with you as well, some are less extreme and tolerable. :) But I wouldn't forget the "hidden undertones." But for realz, I would not be friends with one, not worth it as they are extremely greedy and selfish people.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I do agree with you as well, some are less extreme and tolerable. :) But I wouldn't forget the "hidden undertones." But for realz, I would not be friends with one, not worth it as they are extremely greedy and selfish people.

I thought so too until I met my brother in law. We are very close like real brothers but he still give me a certain degree of respect because of my age. Honestly me and my sister didn't like Koreans all that much it was a surprise that she even dated the guy let alone marry him. Turns out he was her most hated rival back in middle school because he was displaying the usual Korean personality. When they got married only his older sister attend their wedding on his side of the family. His father disowned him and didn't talk to him for years until recently. So I give him props for trying so hard in an almost impossible relationship

I thought so too until I met my brother in law. We are very close like real brothers but he still give me a certain degree of respect because of my age. Honestly me and my sister didn't like Koreans all that much it was a surprise that she even dated the guy let alone marry him. Turns out he was her most hated rival back in middle school because he was displaying the usual Korean personality. When they got married only his older sister attend their wedding on his side of the family. His father disowned him and didn't talk to him for years until recently. So I give him props for trying so hard in an almost impossible relationship
Wow that's quite a story. He's sounds like a decent guy then, people do all sorts of thing for love, he certainly loves ur sister. :D

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Wow that's quite a story. He's sounds like a decent guy then, people do all sorts of thing for love, he certainly loves ur sister. :D

You can tell by how he gives her all his paycheck. I met his older cousin recently in San Fran and he's also a great guy. Him too doesn't get along with his dad maybe because he married a Vietnamese woman. They are a very down to earth couple...and rich as hell. Gave us the BMW 550i to use but the wife was really into her Toyota Prius.

You can tell by how he gives her all his paycheck. I met his older cousin recently in San Fran and he's also a great guy. Him too doesn't get along with his dad maybe because he married a Vietnamese woman. They are a very down to earth couple...and rich as hell. Gave us the BMW 550i to use but the wife was really into her Toyota Prius.
That's crazy, I'm glad there's decent Koreans out there :D You must have a beautiful sister.